Will the real kukamonga please stand up ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
I think being so 'mysterious' about one's identity is actually provoking that people jump to conclusions and create threads like this. Especially statements like "I'm from compton, and my 9mm goes Bang" aren't really helpful, and are kinda like askin' for it.
So chillout, buddy.

everybody's identity is misterious and unknown here.
mine is a little less, that's all.
so you should be blaming everybody else for hiding their identities.
at least guys like nextlevel or ndh share videos, they put themselves out there.
the rest are just nicknames hiding behind a screen.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Reposting again because the troll video repost moved the thread to a new page ... and I don't want anybody to "accidentally" miss what I said :)

The world you describe was when people had limited understanding of the internet and how it affects their lives.

However, the society has evolved and internet/chat rooms/forums affect peoples lives more and more. Hence, the need for intelligent and empathetic people to take responsibility and choose the right way to behave so that then don't cause pain/confusion to others , especially those who are new to the forum and are more likely to take things at face value.

Its like this, when you know somebody and/or their friends for a long time you tend to look past their follies and focus on the positive attributes ... anyways I am pretty sure all this is lost to you ... as Suga D said , I will let sleeping dogs lie for now

Reactions: Rajah* and Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
look I'll make it simple.
first of all make a thread saying "I am sugad, I am ttmonster, etc".
my real name is xxx.
I live in the city of xxx.
I play for the xxx club.
I have played also in xxx clubs.
Post a video of yourself and a pic of yourself.

Only then start accusing others of hiding identity, of trolling, and all those things.
Until then I am light years ahead of you because I have decided to share myself to the world.
You are just letters behind a screen.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
ttmonster has posted video's of himself if I'm not mistaken...

that's way far less than I have shared of myself so I'm still 1000 times more credible than any of these guys.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
that's way far less than I have shared of myself so I'm still 1000 times more credible than any of these guys.
Sorry I haven't read through this entire thread, most of the forum members know at this point how credible you are. I'll look through the thread now, didn't know he was saying that you aren't credible.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Sorry I haven't read through this entire thread, most of the forum members know at this point how credible you are. I'll look through the thread now, didn't know he was saying that you aren't credible.

at least they should say their name and where they are from so others can look them up and make accusing threads like ttmonster made with my person.
because if not all they do is just put others down, spit disgraces, accuse of trolling and that's all.
I'm one of the few guys who comes with new stuff, creates threads and makes ttdaily move.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
at least they should say their name and where they are from so others can look them up and make accusing threads like ttmonster made with my person.
because if not all they do is just put others down, spit disgraces, accuse of trolling and that's all.
I'm one of the few guys who comes with new stuff, creates threads and makes ttdaily move.
I don't think he meant to make this thread to accuse you of things. I think he made it because he thought that you were a very strong player and he wanted new members who didn't know you to know, that sometimes when you post something that its a joke and you're not really serious.

I honestly believe you're taking this the wrong way, he believes you're a good player, but your sense of humor in some posts can easily be misinterpreted as you trolling. He didn't mean any harm and isn't discrediting what you say. It's hard to read tones when you're online so I think in the same way that he misread your tones as trolling, you may have also misread his tones as hostility.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Right now I am sitting out in a park with beautiful sunshine and flowers. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom. And I was planning on playing some table tennis in an hour or so. But you guys have convinced me. I'd rather be here and read this. Perhaps I'll take sides.

Maybe, instead I'll use my Nexy Acrasia today. A little ALC with burned wood core for a change of pace.

Well, sorry guys, I lost my train of thought. Must not have been that important.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I don't think he meant to make this thread to accuse you of things. I think he made it because he thought that you were a very strong player and he wanted new members who didn't know you to know, that sometimes when you post something that its a joke and you're not really serious.

I honestly believe you're taking this the wrong way, he believes you're a good player, but your sense of humor in some posts can easily be misinterpreted as you trolling. He didn't mean any harm and isn't discrediting what you say. It's hard to read tones when you're online so I think in the same way that he misread your tones as trolling, you may have also misread his tones as hostility.

the whole thing was very poorly made.

1- you don't make thread saying "hey guys I think ttmonster is not who he says, see this video!!!"
you go ask ttmonster politely "hey is this you? it's the same name!"
if you don't want to send a pm go to the thread where he posted his video and ask there.

2- he accused me as the king of bullshit in some other thread so the guy clearly has an internal problem with my existence.

3- he accused me of trolling repeatedly.
I'm just another user who posts what he feels like, the same as everybody.
This guy clearly has a fixation with me and my posts and the way I express myself.
Maybe he should just learn to live his life instead of being soooooo worried about the way others express themselves.

4- as the thread went by the guy started accusing me of hiding my identity.
If I was trying to hide my identity, why would I share a video of me? Why would I share a website where I know my profile is? why would I use my real name?
I made the effort to share my real identity, that's why it is known.
Otherwise I'd do like him and everybody else, just put ttlover as a nickname and say nothing about me....that's hiding your identity.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Butthurt.PNG

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Right now I am sitting out in a park with beautiful sunshine and flowers. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom. And I was planning on playing some table tennis in an hour or so. But you guys have convinced me. I'd rather be here and read this. Perhaps I'll take sides.

Maybe, instead I'll use my Nexy Acrasia today. A little ALC with burned wood core for a change of pace.

Well, sorry guys, I lost my train of thought. Must not have been that important.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus
Carl really wants to be FAST Carl today with a Capitol F...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016

1- you don't make thread saying "hey guys I think ttmonster is not who he says, see this video!!!"
if you don't want to send a pm go to the thread where he posted his video and ask there.

2- he accused me as the king of bullshit in some other thread so the guy clearly has an internal problem with my existence.

This guy clearly has a fixation with me and my posts and the way I express myself.
Maybe he should just learn to live his life instead of being soooooo worried about the way others express themselves.

If I was trying to hide my identity, why would I share a video of me? Why would I share a website where I know my profile is? why would I use my real name?
Otherwise I'd do like him and everybody else, just put ttlover as a nickname and say nothing about me....that's hiding your identity.

Also I already sent a message to the admins asking to take some measures because of this undesired exposure and they gave nothing.
Seems they are only good for cashing stiga checks and making podcasts with waldner.....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews

Totally agree with shuki.

But you still somehow think you're right and we're dumb.

See ttmonster seemed to want prevent people from getting a wrong image from you by only seeing your posts, so people wouldn't take them literally.
just made the thread so that people here can understand that you are joking around most of the time ....

Same goes for me.
It wasn't my intention to reign on your parade, but actually you did that yourself, by showing everyone here how you deal with responsibilities. All I did was clear up things, when everybody was getting a wrong image of you.
But as carl already posted before, someone seeing you play under those circumstances should be able to see, that you're able to play, but you still somehow keep thinkin it was done to discredit you....

Did I post your private address or the name of your beloved ones or anything? All I did was QUOTE posts you have made....

Now honest, things wouldn't have escalated, if you would have cleared this in your first post on this thread, but you didn't. So do I really have to say any more??

As i already said, just chillout buddy
[Emoji2]

Last edited:
Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I have no clue why you keep saying that we have invaded your privacy. As Archo, Shuki and others have said I just wanted people to know how good a player you are so that people don't take you literally. I actually went back and re-read the thread and did not find anything of the nature that you are accusing off.
Infact, just reading it once more made me more sure that there is no reason whatsoever to delete this thread , infact it did bring out the "real kukamonga" , and that is your online personality ...
Instead of accusing the admins of not doing anything , why don't you go back and read the thread and find out for yourself why they found that there is nothing offensive in the intent or content of this thread. Anyways, if Dan/Admin think this thread is harmful for the forum or anybody else he can go ahead an delete it , my honest intention was for people to know that you are joker , probably "bullshit" is a very offensive word to you and if it is , you should stop practicing it ...

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Also I already sent a message to the admins asking to take some measures because of this undesired exposure and they gave nothing.
Seems they are only good for cashing stiga checks and making podcasts with waldner.....

This is soooo LAME.
Wanna know why?
This thread didn't seem to be so undesirable as long as everyone had a different image...
;)
In times like these with scammers and spambots, trolling on tt-forums probably just ain't that cool anymore.

But if the admins think it still shall be deleted, i'm fine with that as well.
:rolleyes:

And actually this thread did make the real kukamonga stand up
[Emoji2]

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Well here's how I saw this thread. First I saw the players and though "wow kukamonga is really good" I respect him a lot more now.

But after seeing how you present yourself throughout this thread I've actually LOST respect for you. You could have corrected what was incorrect about you, but instead you got hostile and started attacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
LOL !!
Now lets be the better man in this hilarious and sad exchange and not do that ...

talk about something going miserably wrong, the more I read this thread the more I keep getting reminded of the folk tale about the guy sitting on the branch of a tree and cutting it !!

Im willing to bump this thread everyday if you guys needed my help [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk