TableTennisDaily visiting Germany 2016!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
38cf604f855d42e0c0a4aeb34a5e5aa3.jpg

(Im the player on the far right in the group photo)

Hi everyone! It was great to finally meet Dan and although we only had 3 short days of hanging out and training, I feel like we are great friends! So far I've lived with Thomas for 4 months and still have one more month in Germany. The first night he was here we picked him up from the train station and went to a bar to all introduce ourselves to him and to get to know him a little bit. The next we had training (of course [emoji6]) and we drove to one of our local practice halls which is about a 15 minute car drive and we had our morning practice, ate lunch, and then practiced again all in between we did things such as drills, multiball, as well as Dan recording a lot. The next day we wanted to show him a little bit more of Germany so we spent the afternoon in downtown Hanau, and he then had to unfortunately fly back home. I realized how much Dan really puts into TableTennisDaily and making it exciting and fun for all of the viewers, he works 24/7 day in and day out on it and I have a lot of respect for that. Overall it was a great experience for me and I hope we helped Dan out and I'm glad I met such a great guy!

Sent from my-Phone using Tapatalk

Hahahaaa
[Emoji2]
Good job, Keenan.
Great to see, what became to my post out of the blue...
http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...e-Tennis-lessons-with-Thomas-Keinath&p=128795
[Emoji2]
Too bad, we didn't manage to meet up yet, but I might be coming around on the next weeks, so you hopefully might still be there.
But anyways, enjoy your last month. I hope you had a good time here, but telling from your pictures, it seems you had a blast.
[Emoji2]

Last edited:
Reactions: keenansouthall
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews
Hahahaaa
[Emoji2]
Good job, Keenan.
Great to see, what became to my post out of the blue...
http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...e-Tennis-lessons-with-Thomas-Keinath&p=128795
[Emoji2]
Too bad, we didn't manage to meet up yet, but I might be coming around on the next weeks, so you hopefully might still be there.
But anyways, enjoy your last month. I hope you had a good time here, but telling from your pictures, it seems you had a blast.
[Emoji2]

Hey man it's crazy isn't it! I never thought I'd have this much fun and it's been such a great experience for me. Would love to try and meet up with you, just get in contact with me or Tommy and let me know!

Reactions: Suga D

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
When you played with Dimitri did you make him moan during the rallies ?

Haha how good do you think I am :D I don't think he moaned to much, you will soon find out! :) Good fun!

38cf604f855d42e0c0a4aeb34a5e5aa3.jpg

(Im the player on the far right in the group photo)

Hi everyone! It was great to finally meet Dan and although we only had 3 short days of hanging out and training, I feel like we are great friends! So far I've lived with Thomas for 4 months and still have one more month in Germany. The first night he was here we picked him up from the train station and went to a bar to all introduce ourselves to him and to get to know him a little bit. The next we had training (of course [emoji6]) and we drove to one of our local practice halls which is about a 15 minute car drive and we had our morning practice, ate lunch, and then practiced again all in between we did things such as drills, multiball, as well as Dan recording a lot. The next day we wanted to show him a little bit more of Germany so we spent the afternoon in downtown Hanau, and he then had to unfortunately fly back home. I realized how much Dan really puts into TableTennisDaily and making it exciting and fun for all of the viewers, he works 24/7 day in and day out on it and I have a lot of respect for that. Overall it was a great experience for me and I hope we helped Dan out and I'm glad I met such a great guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Keenan aka Ma Long! Pleasure to meet you to and thanks for the great stay! I really enjoyed training with you guys and getting involved in your training and coaching by the epic Tommy Keinath! Really impressed with how well you are all playing. I am still aching from that days practice! :) Thanks haha I try my best to serve the TTDaily community. Hope to see you soon mate keep up the great work!

P.s. new video coming soon of Keenan :)

Did you guys meet Timo Boll?

I am afraid we didnt due to Boll being sick. Next time :)

Reactions: Suga D