Adidas and ITC blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
I've always been kind of interested in Adidas products and blades. I've never got one for various reasons at first frankly they were too expensive for what I wanted to spend in relation to my skill level, and when I would have been open to spending a bit more Adidas announced that they were closing they are table tennis line etc. recently I saw the ITC blades on Mega spin and after doing a web search on them I guess the Adidas people are the ones behind the new ITC blades. Today i went to itc's website included a link below) under the tag heritage I saw some of the ITC blades even have the same names as some of the Adidas blades so i guess those Adidas technology / blades are being brought over and rebranded under ITC.

I was just curious if anyone has had an experience with Adidas or itc blades? They're still pretty new but saw maybe two things on ITC blades both from the same source, and the things that I found written about Adidas blades are 'generally' positive but really compared to other brands there's not a lot (in English anyway) out there on Adidas blades either.
I also saw where the ITC site list 4 different inverted rubbers. I didn't see where there was any information on the rubbers (I didn't look very long) but I also thought this was pretty interesting considering the Adidas p7 and 10 we're both pretty highly regarded rubbers.

http://itc-tt.com/product/list.html?cate_no=42&sort_method=7#Product_ListMenu

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
I've played for a couple of months with an Adidas Hypertouch. Pure OFF class blade. Felt kinda similarish to a Viscaria except the Hypertouch has a thinner handle or a TB ALC. Very direct feel and decent control for an OFF class blade. Flawless manufacturing quality, no need to sand anything, no splinters, unlike that well known brand whose name begins with an S.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yeah, the Hypertouch is one of my favorite blades. I hope that ITC add it to the Heritage line at some point. I also really liked the Avenger 5 and Avenger Carbon blades - best hardwood outer blades I've ever tried. High quality, and there were some great clearance prices knocking around when adidas disappeared.

I've been wanting to try the Premier XF, Dynarc Q3, and the rubbers but ITC don't have a major distributor in Europe yet so it's hard to get hold of them (MegaSpin aren't very helpful with international shipping). The rubbers are made in japan and look similar to Airoc, Samba 19/27, TSP Regalis etc.

Reactions: gmiller2233
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
I think the avenger 5 blade looks pretty sick. That's one of the blades I had my eye on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
My experience is different, the service was good. But the cost is surely a thing to watch ...

Well, what happened in your case? Because if I go to MegaSpin and try to buy an ITC blade, I get the following:

The following item can only be shipped to USA and Canada. If you do not have a US address we recommend using a US package forwarder like Bundlebox(recommended)

I suppose you could call that helpful in a way...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Well, what happened in your case? Because if I go to MegaSpin and try to buy an ITC blade, I get the following:

I suppose you could call that helpful in a way...

No, you couldn´t. Sorry, I thought you were doubting their service in general, because I have ordered things in the past and everything went smoothly. But I haven´t tried ordering an ITC blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Andy this is not news to you i just saw you were in on conversation I pulled this modest quote from, but it's sounds like they are working on a Europe distributor.

Quote Boss1703 Quote
they confirmed to me on their facebook page that they will sell in europe in the (uncertain) futur

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: AndySmith
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
[h=2]ITC blades and rubbers now available. Full collection.[/h]
ITC blades and rubbers are now available at www.TTmode.com. Full collection.

http://www.ttmode.com/index.php?rout...h=59&filter=89

And here are 3 coupon codes:
ITC9915
ITC3215
ITC4244
+ coupons valid for registered customers only
+ each coupon gives a discount of €10
+ Each coupon can be used once.
+ Coupon activates if your order value is above €50
+ One coupon per order​