For Sale: DHS national equipment (rubbers and blades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
That's a dumb joke.
He's still busy in Shanghai and unable to post at the moment.
Have been writing with him a few days ago.
I was referring to ban on this site not as elimination like person it self . sorry for this.

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
So the problem about his source is solved and it's confirmed that his products are genuine national hurricane?

No. But it all will be sorted out when Chen Chen comes back from Shanghai. My understanding is that he has just been pretty busy there and when he comes back it will be easy for him, Dan and Giang to iron out a way for TTDaily to be satisfied that his sources are good.

I am not sure if we will be able confirm for sure about things like Ma Long's personal rubber but, when they can confirm that the regular H3 is what it says it is, the rest will depend on whether you trust Chen Chen as a seller.

And when he comes back, Dan will moderate a discussion between Chen and Giang that should suffice.

Besides, where else will the goon squad be able to go for National socks and underwear.

Hey, is that Liu Shiwen over there? Gotta Go! [emoji2]

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Lovely Carl.
Well, i can't speak in Chen Chen's name, but I'm quite sure he will reply and sort out things when he returns in the next few weeks.

Yep. I am sure as well. They laid the ground work and things seemed to be set. But the final outcome is just delayed because of how busy Chen is out there.

We will probably close this thread and let him start a new one without all the unnecessary discourse.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Yep. I am sure as well. They laid the ground work and things seemed to be set. But the final outcome is just delayed because of how busy Chen is out there.

We will probably close this thread and let him start a new one without all the unnecessary discourse.

I think at the very least if we can confirm the normal national and provincial like you said, it'll be good enough.

and yes we do need to make a new thread for this probably and ask him to actually make some kind of proper list of what's in stock because the way he makes a single post for update rather than editing his first post is just confusing

This user has no status.
Hi Sugar D
I have nothing more than to say that you're absolute RIGHT.
The most important thing here is how to identify whether Chen's stuff is genuine or fake. I think there are two ways to do this.
Are there any members on this forum who have bought item/s from Chen and complain that the item is fake? The second way is from Giangt, Giangt is an equipment expert and if Giangt cannot know if the item is genuine or fake, then the item is genuine because he can't prove if it might be fake. Asking for the sources then address, then phone number ...
I know Giangt has the right to terminate a member if he feels like he wants to, but please do not use it just because you do not know if it's fake or not.

This user has no status.
There are people at my club who know a lot about equipment (even a couple equipment dealers) who think they can just tell if a DHS rubber is real or not. They hit with it for a little bit and think its genuine.The truth is MOST OF THEM CAN'T TELL! One thing Kai Zhang, a former Beijing team member, told me is that a NEO provincial or NEO national sheet made after 2012 is 100% fake if this specific chinese character IS NOT WRITTEN on the back of the sponge written next to the sponge thickness/hardness. DHS is a whole different ball game and what we really need here is an expert on DHS equipment and I do not know if this is what Giang is.

I do not mean to come off rude I am kinda new here and don't know much about all these people ... just wondering if there is a DHS expert on this forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hi Sugar D
I have nothing more than to say that you're absolute RIGHT.
The most important thing here is how to identify whether Chen's stuff is genuine or fake. I think there are two ways to do this.
Are there any members on this forum who have bought item/s from Chen and complain that the item is fake? The second way is from Giangt, Giangt is an equipment expert and if Giangt cannot know if the item is genuine or fake, then the item is genuine because he can't prove if it might be fake. Asking for the sources then address, then phone number ...
I know Giangt has the right to terminate a member if he feels like he wants to, but please do not use it just because you do not know if it's fake or not.

Thanks.

Well, one thing i can say about GiangT:
he's been using DHS National equipment much longer than me, so most likely he's got a little more experience in distinguishing the fake from the real than I do.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Guys

we need to know a legitimate seller could also sell fakes
I'm an official supplier of many brands in South Africa.
Should i wish to go corrupt, it is so easy for me to order in fakes and sell it on and makes 10 times more profit

So, its 2 folds here
1) confirm supply chain source
2) buyers feedback on a ongoing basis

This user has no status.
Thanks.

Well, one thing i can say about GiangT:
he's been using DHS National equipment much longer than me, so most likely he's got a little more experience in distinguishing the fake from the real than I do.

Unboxing the blade was like Christmas eve and I could wait to have a look at the DHS W968. The quality of the blade is top class and the size of the is similar to the Hurricane Long 3. Also to notice the wings is a bit wide compared to the HL3. It is a large head looping blade with a ALC composite layer close to core.

I try to find reviews about the W968, but I could not see any deep reviews about it.
I don't think DHS national blades are the best blades in the world, I think it get famous because Chinese player are the best players in the world. Is that right?

This user has no status.
Guys

we need to know a legitimate seller could also sell fakes
I'm an official supplier of many brands in South Africa.
Should i wish to go corrupt, it is so easy for me to order in fakes and sell it on and makes 10 times more profit

So, its 2 folds here
1) confirm supply chain source
2) buyers feedback on a ongoing basis

Hi Tony
We should try to confirm if the items are genuine or fake, why keep talking about the source? As you say legitimate seller can sell fake items so the chain source can also sell fake.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Chen Chen will be back from Shanghai soon. When he is back he and the TTDaily moderation team will confer on this issue. When that happens Chen Chen will open a NEW sales thread so that this issue does not interfere with his sales thread.

Therefore TTDaily is locking this thread until everything is straightened out. Thank you for your understanding on this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.