Which Point Is More Impressive and Which Point indicates Higher Level TT Play?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The first point, you have to go to 4:43 in to see the point. The second video you have to go to 25:53. After seeing the points, I want to ask two questions. Assume you were a high level coach and asked to analyze these points:

1. Which point do you find more impressive?
2. Which point do you think is a good foundation for higher level TT play?

Hopefully, the discussion will be healthy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
@NextLevel : I think you ended up posting the same video twice.

I saw the first point , I think the way you handled the return of serve with a push is what set the whole point up . Also, you observations to remember what spin was going on which ended up in the push in the middle of the rally was very impressive as well. But I will try to make my points once you point the second video and I get a chance to see it.

This is fun ! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
@NextLevel : I think you ended up posting the same video twice.

I saw the first point , I think the way you handled the return of serve with a push is what set the whole point up . Also, you observations to remember what spin was going on which ended up in the push in the middle of the rally was very impressive as well. But I will try to make my points once you point the second video and I get a chance to see it.

This is fun ! :)

They are different videos - I link to the times but unfortunately, this site automatically converts youtube videos to links.

The good thing is that your comment helped me notice something I didn't see before which is good.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I am curious to know what you did not know . But I would vote for the first point for the reasons I already said. Its extremely important to understand the spin and then open as soon as its in the strike zone....

They are different videos - I link to the times but unfortunately, this site automatically converts youtube videos to links.

The good thing is that your comment helped me notice something I didn't see before which is good.