Who Will Win! Dimitrij Ovtcharov or Dan!?

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
I think Dima won the match 11-8 :D

I think Dima won 11-6. \(^o^)/~

I think Ovtcharov won 11 - 5

I think Dima won the match 11-7. congrats on the great opportunity dan!

Dima won 11-4

11-8 for Dima :)

11-4 to Dima.

I think Dima will win the match 11-4

I think Dan won the match 11-0

11-2 Dima.

11-3 Dima

I think Dima won 11 - 3

11-1 for Dan because Dan let a point to Dima not to humiliate him

I think ovtcharov will win 11-7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11:8 for Dima :D

Dima won 11-02

dima wins 11-4

Dimi 11-6

I guess Dima wins 11-8.

So it seems like if someone has 18 accounts to guess, then he will bingo for sure in case of no deuce nor nil:p From 1-11 to 11-1

Hi all,

Thanks for entering, but to have a full entry you need to subscribe to Dimitrij's youtube channel and leave your score in a comment on the video here:

Good luck :)

Example

youtube.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, I've no intention of answering on YouTube. But I think the score was 19-17 for Der_Echte.

He's got mysterious powers that can't be mis-underestimated. That's why he's got the goon squad and the DC mafia in his pocket. And that is how he could win, show or place in a match he didn't even compete.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Well, I've no intention of answering on YouTube. But I think the score was 19-17 for Der_Echte.

He's got mysterious powers that can't be mis-underestimated. That's why he's got the goon squad and the DC mafia in his pocket. And that is how he could win, show or place in a match he didn't even compete.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

I won't say it will or will not happen in the manner you say, however, if you hooked up the scorekeeper really good, it doesn't really matter how many points the loser had, even if it waz a negative number. just Sayin'.

On the note of being so badd-azz, in Super League, I lost two matches to the Geezer Squad and was mighty sore about it. The Goon Squad coulda justifiably paid me a visit to adjust my bad attitude of sore loser, but I guess I came to the realization just in time. Dude handled my best attacking shots and it is tought to win against that. The other guy playerd well and had a lifetime contract with the net in critical points. I coulda won that match 3-0 instead of losing 0-3 like I did real close.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl