Whos your favourite player currently, and a why?

Who Is Your Favourite Player Ever?

• Total voters
it is not easy to choose only one favourite player :)

I selected Ma Long, becase when I started following TT events and training to play TT more professionaly - he was best player, with best classic technique, and inspired me to train harder :)

But also, I favour Samsonov, because of his brilliant tactics that allow him to win many very strong and much faster TT players, because we have born in one country, because I have read his "Learn table tennis with Vladimir Samsonov" book many years ago, when I started to play amateur TT :)

And I must also say that I like much Waldner play, because he is one of best TT players ever, because I respect very much a player that managed to play at top level for so many years, and for his marvelous ball "feeling" and "control".

This user has no status.
I've got two namely Zoran Primorac and Zhang Jike.
Primorac because he represents the smooth, classic and finesse style of play and ZJK because of his Backhand and because of his attribute which differentiates him from Xu Xin, Ma Long and Fan Zhendong, his mental strength. It is incredredible to see how he is able to raise his game at the biggest stage like the World Championships.

Reactions: ZhangJikeTheBest