Special offer for International Table Tennis Training Camp in Hungary

says Training Camps In Hungary! www.tabletennistrainingcamps.com
Jan 2013
Hi guys!

We want to inform all TTDaily users and members that we have a special offer on camps for any guests who wish to join us from now up to the 15th of July in Eger, Hungary with TTCampsHungary!

The daily training price and 3* accommodation per day/night will be a total of £50.00 for this time period instead of £65.00, and all guests will receive a free 1 hour Swedish sports massage for every 5 days they spend practising!

Our training camps are very personalised making sure you get the most out of your trip and camp! We don't believe in large groups with a small coaching team.

The morning sessions is a 2 hour 15 minute long multiball session focusing on technique with a ratio of maximum 2 players/guest to every coach.The afternoon session is a 2 and half hour more exercise and match play orientated session with professional practice partners.

We accommodate players of all ages and standards and please email us or visit our website for details.

Please note from the 13-16th of June there will only be afternoon training as the hall will be used for International tournament.

Email us for more info at: [email protected]

or visit our website www.ttcampshungary.com

Last edited:
Jan 2013
Not quite sure where you go the £25 per hour from?

The daily training price is £30 (instead of £40) a day which includes morning session 2 hour 15 min and afternoon 2 and half hour session = which is total of nearly 5 hours.

And night at 3* hotel £20 (instead of £25) which is a total of £50 a day/night

Hope I cleared this up for you.

Regards

Will
TTCampsHungary

says I am just looking for someplace to play during a week...
Mar 2016
Hi guys!

We want to inform all TTDaily users and members that we have a special offer on camps for any guests who wish to join us from now up to the 15th of July in Eger, Hungary with TTCampsHungary!

The daily training price and 3* accommodation per day/night will be a total of £50.00 for this time period instead of £65.00, and all guests will receive a free 1 hour Swedish sports massage for every 5 days they spend practising!

Our training camps are very personalised making sure you get the most out of your trip and camp! We don't believe in large groups with a small coaching team.

The morning sessions is a 2 hour 15 minute long multiball session focusing on technique with a ratio of maximum 2 players/guest to every coach.The afternoon session is a 2 and half hour more exercise and match play orientated session with professional practice partners.

We accommodate players of all ages and standards and please email us or visit our website for details.

Please note from the 13-16th of June there will only be afternoon training as the hall will be used for International tournament.

Email us for more info at: [email protected]

or visit our website www.ttcampshungary.com
Sounds like a good deal to me and great experience from professional players. The chance to play against Pro players here in the states is pretty limited. Better be in decent physical shape to start with. The 2.5 hours of multi-ball in the A.M. would put me in the hospital and then 2 more hours in the P.M. The price isn't high compared to what I am already paying here in the states. I received a lesson yesterday and it was 30 US. dollars a half hour, 45 an hour and that seems to be a fairly standard price for a mid level coach here in Texas. Mid-level as having been on their National Team 10-15 years ago. At the camp you would be playing with pros I assume are in their prime and using technique of serve/ receive at a very high level.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Not quite sure where you go the £25 per hour from?

The daily training price is £30 (instead of £40) a day which includes morning session 2 hour 15 min and afternoon 2 and half hour session = which is total of nearly 5 hours.

And night at 3* hotel £20 (instead of £25) which is a total of £50 a day/night

Hope I cleared this up for you.

Regards

Will
TTCampsHungary
here : http://www.ttcampshungary.com/#!prices/kglhv
one to one lesson. In Poland it depends on place and coach but usually I pay about 12 euro per hour. Not sure also why do you put prices in Pounds, especially if you are from hungary, but that is not my business.

Mar 2016
On the Camp's site it mentions an "assessment" What is an "Assessment" If I showed up there an assessment would be a medical evaluation to see if I was going to have a heart attack during training, but in the context of this camp is Assessment an evaluation of your play?

Last edited:
Mar 2016
If I wasn't so out of shape I would seriously consider attending the camp. Unfortunately I am built more like Larry Bavly
and need to shed more than a few pounds to be able to train twice a day at a serious level. Sounds like a great bargain for the amount of training and a unique opportunity. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Der_Echte