This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
For me FZD was tougher, I think you did a great job on ZJK and FZD. You should have thrown in Ding Ning , Li XiaoXia and Liu Shiwen in the mix to make it tougher

I'm not the one who did it, I'm only sharing these photos with you. A zjk fan did it and posted on sina weibo.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttmonster

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I'm not the one who did it, I'm only sharing these photos with you. A zjk fan did it and posted on sina weibo.

Good find @zjkfanforever I wonder if the CNT have seen these or if any of the players have re-posted them :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Good find @zjkfanforever I wonder if the CNT have seen these or if any of the players have re-posted them :)

Yes, at least XX and FB have seen them and re-posted, and they were making fun of each other. FB was basically saying XX was the ugliest among them all and he himself was the prettiest. :D Forgott how XX responded.

Reactions: Dan and ttmonster

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yes, at least XX and FB have seen them and re-posted, and they were making fun of each other. FB was basically saying XX was the ugliest among them all and he himself was the prettiest. :D Forgott how XX responded.

Haha brilliant! :)