Introduction to my YT Channel

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
I am thinking of changing my rubber. Up till now i mostly played with H3N and even boosted it once now, but i think its not consistent as the boost wears off and i dont like reboosting it all the time. I have tried H8 on the forehand and Vega Pro and came back to H3N. However in hindsigth i think the vega pro would have been the way to go.

Im now trying out a Andro rasant grip on the BH and a Rakza x on the FH i think with 1,8 and 1,9 thickness.
What do you guys think?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
So i could play some matches with a member of my club today.
I only had enough memory on my smarphone for one match tho :( and it was the worst one.

Never the less this means more to correct :D also a bit akward to play a match with the new rubber.

My thougth on the Rakza x:
Its not very tacky, but its actually great for serving ( was a bit surprised i thougth rubbers like h3n are much better for serves.)
It is very bouncy atleast in comparison with the h3n, has a lower throw angel and is great for counter hits.
I struggled a bit with the blocking game, i guess i need some more time to get used to it.

To draw a line i was satisfied with it and im looking forward to playing more.

Reactions: Archosaurus
says what [IMG]
You looked absolutely amazing for your playtime, in the drill video, but in-game, it's more realistic.

Still, very, very good for 1.5 years. I expected more spin, though. Your strokes are still inherently a bit flat, like mine are at 2 years of playtime. In 6 months you will spin the current me right off the court. ;) I'd love to play you guys, but I'm afraid I just can't travel right now.

Your base is a bit more solid than mine, and you have no coach. I do wonder how you learned such good habits. Don't get a big head because we're always worse than we think we are (I know it well enough), but great job. Definite props from me.

Reactions: Boogar
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
You looked absolutely amazing for your playtime, in the drill video, but in-game, it's more realistic.

Still, very, very good for 1.5 years. I expected more spin, though. Your strokes are still inherently a bit flat, like mine are at 2 years of playtime. In 6 months you will spin the current me right off the court. ;) I'd love to play you guys, but I'm afraid I just can't travel right now.

Your base is a bit more solid than mine, and you have no coach. I do wonder how you learned such good habits. Don't get a big head because we're always worse than we think we are (I know it well enough), but great job. Definite props from me.

I am flattered :) Jea i need to work on my contact to generate spin.
I will upload a thirdball attack on backspin video later, its a bit short tho because my phone stopped filming due to no more memory space.
And i wont get a big head i know i still suck very hard! But thats a good thing, would be boring otherwise wouldnt it ? :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

Getting spin is not that easy, grasshopper. I know 1800 level players who play with minimal spin. They are just very used to working off their opponent's (top)spin. They are usually kids though.

You still need another 4 years of hanging out on the webboard before you can get your online coaching licence.

says what [IMG]
Getting spin is not that easy, grasshopper. I know 1800 level players who play with minimal spin. They are just very used to working off their opponent's (top)spin. They are usually kids though.

You still need another 4 years of hanging out on the webboard before you can get your online coaching licence.

I know it well enough myself. These guys just look so much better than I that I expected their quality to be much better, but I guess it's just not possible unless you're a genius or very intensely coached.

I don't remember applying for an online coaching license. Does it include free insurance? :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I know it well enough myself. These guys just look so much better than I that I expected their quality to be much better, but I guess it's just not possible unless you're a genius or very intensely coached.

I don't remember applying for an online coaching license. Does it include free insurance? :p

But the problem is that you don't really appreciate how bad you are - these guys are beginners as well. That's why people laugh when you post certain things.

And yes, it includes free insurance. Since that doesn't exist.