My table tennis drawings :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
佐斯科.jpg

says what [IMG]
I did some random table tennis figure poses. The poses in this sport are really dynamic and varied: I can't nail the feel at all. Maybe after a few hundred of these...

ryin7A2.jpg

Also a gift for @YuJuYen: Kamiya Agari from Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume! I think it's a bit more appealing than these one minute throw-togethers. :rolleyes: Most actual study oriented artwork that artists do isn't too pretty...

Stay tuned for some nice pictures maybe in a decade once I am good enough to depict such complex movement accurately. :p

EDIT: Hopefully uploaded a non-thumbnail this time, from a remote upload server! TTD seems to autoscale all pictures directly uploaded.

Last edited:
Reactions: JST and YuJuYen
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
Wow! I feel sorry for myself that I am late to this thread. But that shouldn't be an excuse for me to not get mesmerized by your drawings. They are really really awesome. You have a wonderful talent. Good work.

Reactions: YuJuYen
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Wow! I feel sorry for myself that I am late to this thread. But that shouldn't be an excuse for me to not get mesmerized by your drawings. They are really really awesome. You have a wonderful talent. Good work.

Thank you so much!
There have more drawings in my Instagram @yujuyen.
Hope you like it!:eek:

says what [IMG]
All from imagination, except the hand. Fairly complex perspective? No problem. A hand? Impossible. :rolleyes:

Originally this was up-side down, like a view from a rafter, but it didn't make any sense no matter how I looked at it, so I flipped it, so that's why Peco's looking at a drone or something. These kind of one-off, quick drawings sure are fun. A lot of mistakes but they have a kind of charm to them, especially if the artist is actually any good.

peco.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Man I also draw, so I suggest you work on facial expression and hands, and anatomy is sometimes off. In general, I would not recognize liu Shi-wen if you didn't write it down. But keep on going..

YES! I will keep on practicing!
Thank you[emoji2]

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

This user has no status.
I don't know who that is but by far your best drawing.
Guess who[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

cache.php

Kasumi Ishikawa? Interesting how women use their non-playing arm when they make a forehand swing. I don't recall much discussion about this, if any, in all the various video tutorials from coaches.

Reactions: YuJuYen