My table tennis drawings :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Hello,

I am new to this site, my name is Yu Ju Yen. I have passion for drawing table tennis players.

Hope you like this :)

draw1.jpg

draw2.jpg

draw3.jpg

draw4.jpg

says what [IMG]
These are better than I expected. Not bad.

Masaaki Yuuasa's Ping Pong the Animation has probably the best table tennis art I know of.

I should really do some pictures like that some day. I'm not any good compared to actual established artists, but it's passable for decent art. All I'm working on right now is under strict NDA, so I can't share any of that, but I could do some fun sketches once in a while.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
These are better than I expected. Not bad.

Masaaki Yuuasa's Ping Pong the Animation has probably the best table tennis art I know of.

I should really do some pictures like that some day. I'm not any good compared to actual established artists, but it's passable for decent art. All I'm working on right now is under strict NDA, so I can't share any of that, but I could do some fun sketches once in a while.

Oh~I know Masaaki Yuuasa!
He is a very famous animator.
I will keep going to draw more.
I'm looking forward to your sketches!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
yes, I have seen it. I wanted to type a "ru" in Chinese (our piyin is different from yours). but it can not be displayed. Instead, it is replaced by a question mark.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
yes, I have seen it. I wanted to type a "ru" in Chinese (our piyin is different from yours). but it can not be displayed. Instead, it is replaced by a question mark.

Oh,ok! I see.
Yap, "Ju"(or Ru) is the third word of my name.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Great work. Any chance you can draw Bernadette Szocs. I'm in love with her.

Tell us about that! Is it the shrieking? [emoji2]

Nah, I'm just joking around. I think she is hot and I like the way she plays. But I can't stand the noise she makes.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus