Say Hello (Again)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hi Guys,

Hello again!

I'm back on TTD
I think is has been 6months to 9months since I last posted (not sure if Dan can see when my last login/post was).
I pretty much lost my password and was quite busy with work and TT to spent time after hours to resolve it, so couldn't log in, but i did follow some threads now and then (1 or 2 times a month).

Anyways, good to be back.
Glad to see lots of new members.

TTT

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Welcome back Tony! It looks like your last forum post was June 2015! Its fantastic to have you back, your posts are of great value to users.I have certainly missed your insights and expertise and your awesome pictures like the one below! :D

See you around!

tonytt.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Welcome back Tony! It looks like your last forum post was June 2015! Its fantastic to have you back, your posts are of great value to users.I have certainly missed your insights and expertise and your awesome pictures like the one below! :D

See you around!

Thanks Dan. Thanks Giangt
Great Pic Dan, where you get it :p

June 2015 - wow, so its like 1 year since I've been missing in action

Glad to see some familar names liking the OP already
AndySmith, Giangt, Nextlevel etc
Hope you guys are all well and hitting lots of ping pong balls (and trying our next equipment)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Good to have you back. I think November 2015 is more accurate to when you stopped posting.

This page has Tony's most recent post from before he came back:

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...TIGA-Carbonado-145-blade!&p=127877#post127877

But, it doesn't really matter when it was. It is good to have you back. I have been wondering about where you've been.
Ha... I remember that
I was in an overseas airport. Saw something on FB, quickly reset my password to login. Enter the competition, went on the flight and that was it.
Did I win? lol

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl