Looking for a Player/Coach

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Hello to everyone. I write you all here from one Spanish table tennis team to put and employment offer to the next season 2016/2017. My team and another one are looking for a player , if someone is interested, and you have the skills we require, there is a good job opportunity. We are looking for a Male and a female player. I attack you conditions and what we need.
1 Male player: ( two different team options)
- Able to win 80-90% percent of matches in Division de Honor ( our 2 division in Spain). Or someone to the other team able to win 50% of matches in Superleague.
- To be coach and player over 15-20 hours per week.
- Must have good skills coaching, empathy with Kids, and good organization with small group Kids training.
Economical conditions:
- Legal Contract of work from 1 October until 1 of May.
- Over 700-800€ per Month.
- Apartment and all bills included.
- 2 flights included to come and return to home.
- Christmas holidays from 15 December-10 Of January, with flights included.
1 female player:
- Player and coach in Division de Honor ( the second Spanish league)
- She would be a sparring in the team teaching children with another coaches.
- She must have empathy and good comunication skills with kids and teenagers.
- She must be able to win over 80% of matches in League.
Economical conditions:
- Legal Contract of work from 1 October until 1 of May.
- 600€ per Month.
- Apartment included.
- 2 flights included to come and return to home.
- Christmas Holidays from 15 December- 10 of January ,with flights included.

If you are interesed, Please let me know it by private message. We can negociate conditions on this way. Regards to everyone there and thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Thanks to share this offer. I think Allan Gutiérrez plays in the third league ( Primer Division) with good percent of victories.The second league is much more stronger. Another player from Guatemala or Puerto Rico ( I dint k ow exactly from where) plays here sometimes in Division de Honor or Superleague. Daniel González.

The level of Division de Honor ( 2division in Spain) is so different in all teams. Usually the main player of each team is a strong player ( like the ones between number 15-20 in singles ranking in each european country, or the top ranked South America players). The second and third player are always weaker because it has to be a national player. So able to win 80-90% of Matches, means in Spain to be in the Top-15 singles ranking level in our country, it depends on the Country Level. For example the level In Poland is higher and this level mean to be in the Top 25-30 in National Singles Ranking. Or un USA means to be over than 2500 rating. I attack you here some names of good players who has been playing this league and the level we are looking for. Thanks a lot!

Sergei Nigeruk (UKR)
Lawal Abiodum (Congo)
Jubin Kumar (IND)
Pathik Mehta (IND)
Valeri Malov (Russia)
Juan Pablo Lamadrid (Chile)
Marcelo Eduardo Toledo (Chile)
Javier Santiago Cillis ( Argentina)
Josué Ernesto Donado ( El Salvador)
Giret Clement (FR)
Diogo Silva (Portugal)
Alfredo Carneros (Spain)
Daniel Conic ( Serbia)
Denis Conic ( Serbia)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Thanks to share this offer. I think Allan Gutiérrez plays in the third league ( Primer Division) with good percent of victories.The second league is much more stronger. Another player from Guatemala or Puerto Rico ( I dint k ow exactly from where) plays here sometimes in Division de Honor or Superleague. Daniel González.

The level of Division de Honor ( 2division in Spain) is so different in all teams. Usually the main player of each team is a strong player ( like the ones between number 15-20 in singles ranking in each european country, or the top ranked South America players). The second and third player are always weaker because it has to be a national player. So able to win 80-90% of Matches, means in Spain to be in the Top-15 singles ranking level in our country, it depends on the Country Level. For example the level In Poland is higher and this level mean to be in the Top 25-30 in National Singles Ranking. Or un USA means to be over than 2500 rating. I attack you here some names of good players who has been playing this league and the level we are looking for. Thanks a lot!

Sergei Nigeruk (UKR)
Lawal Abiodum (Congo)
Jubin Kumar (IND)
Pathik Mehta (IND)
Valeri Malov (Russia)
Juan Pablo Lamadrid (Chile)
Marcelo Eduardo Toledo (Chile)
Javier Santiago Cillis ( Argentina)
Josué Ernesto Donado ( El Salvador)
Giret Clement (FR)
Diogo Silva (Portugal)
Alfredo Carneros (Spain)
Daniel Conic ( Serbia)
Denis Conic ( Serbia)

I hope Dan doesn't mind if I post this link here, but I think you should look into this forum here as well.
A few players look for 2.Bundesliga Clubs or lower.
Most proposals are in german though.
Good luck.

http://forum.tt-news.de/forumdisplay.php?f=316