Rubbers for viscaria

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Hi guys i am playing with korbel and 2 hexer max ....yesterday i bought BTY viscaria blade and i want you opinion what should be good rubbers for it..

Last edited:
Your hexer are good on viscaria too...

Keeping the rubber may help you to make the transition since Korbel and Viscaria don't share most playing characteristics.

I've tried Viscaria with MX-P, MX-S, Rasant Grip, Tenergy 64 and Tenergy 25 that is not a great sample, but I like MX-P better on either FH or BH.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Viscaria is one of the best if not the best composite blade in terms of rubber synergy. This means you can use any rubber that you like. If you enjoy using hexer then i suggest staying with it especially since the playing characteristics of viscaria is quite different compared to your previous blade. The only rubber which my friend and I did not like on this blade is the Stiga Airoc M. Rubbers that works quite well include Ternergy series, hurricane series and Evolution series which most people use. But seriously dont worry about rubber synergy as it works well with practically anything.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Stick with Hexer to start. Only change one thing at a time.

Tenergy 05 is great with this blade.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Tenergy 05 both sides and you really can't go wrong. Very safe bet only issue is the cost. If you want a lower throw angle go 64 if you want something a bit softer get an fx version of tenergy.

I completely agree with this. However, I still think the OP should start using a new blade with the rubbers he is used to using, which are perfectly good. That way he can figure out the properties of the blade by only changing one variable at a time.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl