Please Stop Doing This

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
For the second time in two months, someone walked behind me while I was forehand looping and walked into my backswing. The first time, it was at my home club and I had a cut on my hand. This time, it was at Westchester during my warm up and this was the result. 1464605556125-2086726493.jpg

People, stop walking behind people when they are looping. It's just not safe!

This user has no status.
[confused],

err,

how strong your back swing is? or, that was a titanium briefcase you might hit? [emoji14]

I remember some goofy double game I played years ago.

apparently my teammate never played with a chopper before, so,

I backhand chop the 1 incoming ball clearly, and also 2 another balls from my right. [emoji14]

the game paused for 5 minutes.

Sent from my T1X Plus using Tapatalk

says I am just looking for someplace to play during a week...
says I am just looking for someplace to play during a week...
Mar 2016
I was watching the video where Dan was hitting with I think Waldner and kids and adults were wandering in and around the play area during their hitting. I have never understood what people are thinking. You see it in golf sometimes as well. Its crazy.Sorry for your loss NextLevel.

Reactions: NextLevel
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I've got to be honest. This definitely gets me mad. I would want to strangle the guy. It looks like it must have hurt being hit, but I hope the guy seriously felt it and will think twice before walking into the way of someone swinging a racket. It's not like it's someone who doesn't play. He knows how pissed off he'd be if someone walked into his arm while he was swinging, and broke his racket.

Well, there is one positive here: no one on TTDaily can question how hard you swing anymore.

But I would want blood from that guy. Him replacing the racket is a minimum. But, in addition, enough pain to never do that again would be only fair.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This also happened in my school on mulitiple occasions. Luckily my blades were not destroyed(sheer power NL, sheer power)

I was still using Mizutani, a 2 day old Mizutani men. I swung my racket then hit someone it flew upwards hitting the ceiling falling then hit the net post the table and finally the floor. I sat for 10 minutes looking at the ding.

the other one is when I was using Akrasia I gained my momentum in spinning when someone walked behind and my racket flew judging by the distance by 10 feet rotating wildly.

This user has no status.
I hate when people randomly walk around in your playing area. I cannot concentrate when I know that someone might stand in my way due to the reason you can see in the opening post. What is going on in their minds? It is as stupid as someone walking in front of a soccer goal during a penalty shootout X_X No one would ever do that!

Reactions: BeGo and NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
I hate it when children run in front of you from behind to pick up their ball while you're still playing a point. Once I ended up accidentally whacking a 12 year old between his shoulder blades when swinging forward attempting a strong counter loop ... for a moment or two it seemed that the kid was about to start screaming, and my heart starting sinking, and then he just scratched himself and ran off.

Reactions: NextLevel and BeGo
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
One of the good things about my club. People don't do this. They even avoid being in your field of view.

I admire NLs restraint.

Reactions: NextLevel and Shuki
This user has no status.
No consideration is kind of a trend NL. Sorry to hear about your blade but hopefully the individual learned their lesson. At our rec center the tables are right outside the basketball courts and I've whacked a few ballers pretty hard. Didn't feel bad at all :) people at actual clubs here don't do thibgs Luke that though, maybe your incident will serve as a warning to them all.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Yeah this sucks, I can't say I ever had anything like that as we always have barriers but I can see how some tight space / low ceiling clubs may have this problem. Especially when a lot of people play doubles. What makes me angry here is if the blade NextLevel posted was some expensive shit, I would be raging hard if it was my Long 3 ....... Or what if you hit the corner of the table with Tenergies?.... I guess moral of the story is don't play Table Tennis with overpriced equipment :p

Reactions: NextLevel and BeGo