Review of the STIGA Genesis Rubber

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Got mine from Dandoy today. They offer max 30% discount just like TT11 now.

Looking forward to your review TurboZ, we are testing the rubbers Sunday. Will keep you posted on my initial thoughts. Looking forward to it!

Reactions: TurboZ
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Looking forward to your review TurboZ, we are testing the rubbers Sunday. Will keep you posted on my initial thoughts. Looking forward to it!

Can't decide where to put it so I am happy to hear you are about to release your review on it soon. Definitely waiting for your valuable thoughts before cutting mine. :eek:

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
I've been using the Genesis M rubbers on both sides now for a couple of weeks on my Stiga hybrid wood blade. I have found them really good, as mentioned before by others they have a tremendous amount of spin and grip compared to even tenergy. The M version is certainly harder than the tenergy serious so perhaps the S version would suit most players. In my opinion definitely a rubber which can challenge most modern fast attacking rubbers!

i have the same blade! you ussed stiga genesis m 2.0 or 2.2? thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Read 7 reviews
What are you talking about? All blades are made in Sweden and the STIGA R&D department are at their HQ in Sweden as well.

I'm saying that china is a big part of stiga's blade and rubber development. The chinese national team is their R&D lately. I know they don't make the products yet ("Genesis").

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
These are EXCELLENT rubbers! I have played both 2,2mm and 2,0 M on FH and 2,0 S on BH with two different ALL+ blades and I like them a lot. The M rubber is harder than any other rubber I have played with. The rubbers are VERY tacky and in my experience generate A LOT of spin - totally comparable to T05 which I have also played with. I prefer Genesis over T05, because of the T05 springe sponge, which just isn't my cup of tea... somehow too 'unpredictable' speed wise. Genesis also wins compared to Tibhar Evolution series, which I have also played with a lot, including the new EL-S and FX-S. Highly recommended and don't be afraid to get the 2,2mm M version!