What is your USATT rating?

NDH

says Spin to win!
Wait, that link covers from 2000 and up as far as USATT. How did you calculate an 1700 rating from that????

You should know that the USATT system seems to be a bit progressive. I'm not sure if that is the right word. But it is not simply linear.

What do I mean? Let's see if I can explain it:

The difference in skill level between 1700-1800 is not the same and nowhere near as much as the difference between 2400-2500 even though both are a difference of 100 rating points. And from 2400-2500 is not as big a jump as 2600-2700.

Not sure if this helps. But it is probably not so easy to gauge the equivalence between USATT rating and UK ranking.

You could be spot on or way off. But what you do know for sure is your level in the UK system. [emoji2]

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This is what I was getting at with my initial query.

There seem to be quite a few UK players who are interested in the USATT system, and would love to know where they sit - Me included to a certain degree.

However, I reckon the vast majority of UK players would rate themselves much higher than they really are - Even if they didn't, the chance of them being correct is very slim!

We have this TT365 system in the UK, which tracks "some" leagues and individual averages etc.

If Lolman was happy to post his stats, I'm sure people could work it out more accurately for him.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl