Who do you think will win the Slovenia Open 2016?

• Jun Mizutani

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Lee Sang Su

• Jeoung Youngsik

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Joo See Hyuk

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Woojin Jang

• Ho Kwan Kit

• Yuto Muramatsu

• Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
Wow! What a GREAT match between Joo and Jun! Although I definitely rooted for Joo it was kind of relieving to see Jun prevail after losing those 3 match balls, these scenarios must require some extreme mental strength after losing that 10-4 advantage over Xu Xin earlier this year. On the other hand it would have been very nice to see Joo win back to back opens, and I think he played beautifully.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 8 reviews
Wow! What a GREAT match between Joo and Jun! Although I definitely rooted for Joo it was kind of relieving to see Jun prevail after losing those 3 match balls, these scenarios must require some extreme mental strength after losing that 10-4 advantage over Xu Xin earlier this year. On the other hand it would have been very nice to see Joo win back to back opens, and I think he played beautifully.

I had the same thoughts as you!
Interesting to see Joo doing the attacks at the end as the way to win points, as Jun just uses all his energy without any holdback, so it was necessary to initiate attacks to gain points.
Now I wonder how Jun will perform in the finals after 7 games against the best chopper in the world (in terms of his energy)

Reactions: Cantaloop
Tuning in to the final now, but the people sitting right next to the camera screaming at every point MJ wins are making it unwatchable, I wish someone could tell them to move a bit. Not to talk about the truly horrible video quality... I hope the ITTF are going to reform their recording methods along with their webiste, because both seem like relics from the last millenium.

Reactions: TurboZ and JeffM