Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Well Martin, once you have used MX-P for three weeks and declared it dead enough that even an industrial sized defibrillator amd decades of medical training couldn't resuscitate it, then float it across the Atlantic on a turtle - our friend Scoobie Doo Sergey Tsos would love your dead sheet. He prefers how MX-P plays without tuner effect... he says it plays more stable and linear... I agree.

He uses some of my 5 yr old sheets in tourneys just fine wins matches vs 2100-2200 crowd with that. He is always looking for extra sheets of extra bats.

I’ll trade them for a Nexy shirt with my name in Korean printed on it. By midsummer I’ll have three sheets. Black only as a real man uses Dtecs in red on his BH.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Well Martin, once you have used MX-P for three weeks and declared it dead enough that even an industrial sized defibrillator amd decades of medical training couldn't resuscitate it, then float it across the Atlantic on a turtle - our friend Scoobie Doo Sergey Tsos would love your dead sheet. He prefers how MX-P plays without tuner effect... he says it plays more stable and linear... I agree.

He uses some of my 5 yr old sheets in tourneys just fine wins matches vs 2100-2200 crowd with that. He is always looking for extra sheets of extra bats.

My friend used the MX-P with Falco booster. It became much more stable. Not more linear though...

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I’ll trade them for a Nexy shirt with my name in Korean printed on it. By midsummer I’ll have three sheets. Black only as a real man uses Dtecs in red on his BH.

Korea opposite, I do not know if they EVER use a red sheet of Grass D-Techs, at least it seems like a national law that if you wear lipstick and are O40, then you must as a 80-90% aggregate use an OFF++ blade with black Grass D-Techs on BH.

It costs me $20 to letter a shirt and the short isn't exactly free, maybe a fair trade for 5 expired sheets of MX-P.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Korea opposite, I do not know if they EVER use a red sheet of Grass D-Techs, at least it seems like a national law that if you wear lipstick and are O40, then you must as a 80-90% aggregate use an OFF++ blade with black Grass D-Techs on BH.

It costs me $20 to letter a shirt and the short isn't exactly free, maybe a fair trade for 5 expired sheets of MX-P.

Here's it's quite an exotic choice as most people use Dornenglanz. The only reaction you get is when you meet someone who's 50/60 and their typical queue is "Is Grass still around? Fun.". I actually win quite a lot of matches thanks to this rubber as most opponents are only used to the likes of DG and P1R.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I'm in in Stockholm. I'll pass on the sheets to the kids like I normally do.

Your jersey design layout Front and Back. I know, the design looks like a loser, but what do you expect out of a fat, 50yr old dude?

And-Lettered-ft.jpg

And-Lettered-bk.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Thats a cracking design :) ..just take my money! ..Nice job on that really cool. Those shirts are really nice as well. great quality. Anywhere sell them in the UK BTW?

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hi Ghostzen,

Nexy is supposed to have a euro distributor, but it is also possible to get nexy, tibhar, and stiga stuff through nexy's international webstore, albeit shipping is a consideration.

That aspira jersey is very modern high quality material, but expensive.

You would also find it difficult to get the Korean letters pressed onto your shirt locally, since they will not know what Korean to print.

I design team uniform layouts like this frequently, often for a team event. It is the only way I can get Americans to wear a professional looking jersey sometimes.

Nexy will not custom print a jersey, they simply do not have much time, they are now pretty high volume domestically in Korea.

I am lucky that a local printer here happens to be Korean, so I can show a pic of what I want if I am very clear about everything.

To make the prototype design in the posts above, I cut a snippet jpeg of the shirt from the webstore, inserted to PowerPoint, added text and flag, and snipett / saved again as jpeg to post here. Didn't take all that long, pretty easy to do that.

One just needs to have it all visualized and ordered in their mind first, then it goes quickly.

The very last Korean character on the front is CITY and would indicate they represent the city as a part of the City semi pro team.

I purposely designed it so that if Martin actually would trade and make the deal, he would have a jersey that is legit pro looking and no one in his nation would have.

If a Korean saw that jersey, they would be highly impressed as few reach semi pro level... plus this is a foreign city team jersey lettered in Korean, something they also never see. It would cause the Korean to think Swedish city team players came to Korea for a comp.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Ghostzen, I am usually reluctant to sell out of territory but have done it for a few exceptions.

Usually there is a lot of risk selling internationally to people you do not know... Moreno for a small vendor.

For an established forum member like you, I would be a lot more willing. The unit cost for a jersey like this for a qty of one may be too high for many people's liking. Would be just over 100 usd for 1, and progressively less for higher quantity.

I was willing and serious to make that jersey in exchange for 5 serviceable used sheets of MX-P to pass on to Sergey Scooby-Doo as he just likes a 4 or 6 week old sheet alot better than new sheets.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
What is your euro jersey size? What is circumference of your chest? What jersey and color suits you? Need to make sure I get it right.

I would ensure I get and keep that jersey for you. If the restrictions end...and I end up with your jersey, I will get it made and send... I know you will be good for sending the rubbers.

Reactions: mart1nandersson
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
What is your euro jersey size? What is circumference of your chest? What jersey and color suits you? Need to make sure I get it right.

I would ensure I get and keep that jersey for you. If the restrictions end...and I end up with your jersey, I will get it made and send... I know you will be good for sending the rubbers.

PM sent.

Thought of the day: I find it quite interesting that people quite often compare T05 and MX-P. I find them extremely different. You get away with a lot of sh*t when using MX-P that would send the ball 10m up into the air if you would’ve tried it with T05. I managed to hit through a VERY good kid tonight three times on repeat and his reaction was like “you don’t normally do that!” and my counter was “same rubber as Samsonov”. Comment probably lost as he’s 11.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
PM sent.

Thought of the day: I find it quite interesting that people quite often compare T05 and MX-P. I find them extremely different. You get away with a lot of sh*t when using MX-P that would send the ball 10m up into the air if you would’ve tried it with T05. I managed to hit through a VERY good kid tonight three times on repeat and his reaction was like “you don’t normally do that!” and my counter was “same rubber as Samsonov”. Comment probably lost as he’s 11.
That's because it was the first real alternative to T05.