Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
OSPH, the d 2x d shot you noted... I didn't know I made the play, I had to go real far to side and behind to try to get it... was moving away at impact didn't know I made it. Coach reaction next to table made me wonder if it landed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am at work, so don't have the sound on too loud, i saw your puzzled reaction, and saw the coach's reaction and saw your thumbs up at the end

WTG Der!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Der_Echte made three such shots .. during the course of the match
OSPH, the d 2x d shot you noted... I didn't know I made the play, I had to go real far to side and behind to try to get it... was moving away at impact didn't know I made it. Coach reaction next to table made me wonder if it landed.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Team jerseys are done !!!
ff6f495ecfe3b75156d4657bd8bf32b7.jpg

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Pic of jerseys is also posted to our lame corporate NexyUSA Facebook page as indicated in my Sig below.

Team Trouble Makers now sit on 19 wins 5 losses with 4 matches remaining. On track for playoffs.

That ought to make tt monster less antsy worry about qualifying for playoffs.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
We are technically at 5th position ... and there are 2-3 teams which have the capability to push us down further if they play all their matches ... Ultimate Loopers, SF5 , BHJTY ... it ain't over till the fat lady sings Der_Ecthe ...

Pic of jerseys is also posted to our lame corporate Facebook page as indicated in my Sig below.

Team Trouble Makers now sit on 19 wins 5 losses with 4 matches remaining. On track for playoffs.

That ought to make tt monster less antsy worry about qualifying for playoffs.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Monster ate a sandwich last week that made him concerned. Damn those GMOs...

We beat all the top team's when we had our top 2 players and nearly won vs top team without our no 1... came 2 points away.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Don't let the tall and trim good looks of my female opponent fool you. She is a trained warrior skilled enough to skin so many 2000 to 2200 level male loopers.

If you see her practice with elite amature players or play matches you would be highly impressed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
DerEchte gave her the Rambo Loopah technique. Heavy topspin no pace no spin pushes in your face. And she was like - why should I be losing to someone with a belly like that - she didn't see the Rambo Loopah gunz and thighz from all those years in the Army...

Don't let the tall and trim good looks of my female opponent fool you. She is a trained warrior skilled enough to skin so many 2000 to 2200 level male loopers.

If you see her practice with elite amature players or play matches you would be highly impressed.

PPH is jealous...='(

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
PPH is jealous hiz GF isn't good at TT like her.

I think this lady would defeat PPH at his fast game.

If you saw her practice close to the table at high speed you would be very concern if you are told you are playing vs her. She nearly beat our No 1 player, and he is no chump.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
DerEchte gave her the Rambo Loopah technique. Heavy topspin no pace no spin pushes in your face. And she was like - why should I be losing to someone with a belly like that - she didn't see the Rambo Loopah gunz and thighz from all those years in the Army...

I think she was more concerned about how many of her excellent BH openers I BH slapped by her or hit her in game 1. Der_Echte actually used a lot of heavy pushes right at her strong zone to get her to miss her opener often and lose confidence. So, she missed a lot early and got a good chunk of the ones she landed pounded for winners. That is the essence of her game - close to the table high speed bang bang. I refused to play that way, since I don't do that so well on FH, only BH. HEAVY was the way to go.

What she was surprised at seeing my lack of physique is that I got to many balls on wide FH and returned them for a winner due to surprise. A 220LB + 50+ dude isn't supposed to get to those. I think someone looked it up in a book and told her a 50+ heavy old dude can't move.

Reactions: OldschoolPenholder
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
We are technically at 5th position ... and there are 2-3 teams which have the capability to push us down further if they play all their matches ... Ultimate Loopers, SF5 , BHJTY ... it ain't over till the fat lady sings Der_Ecthe ...

3 matches remaining. One is gunna be a forfeit. We are assured of no worse than 7 losses. three teams with 7 losses and still matches to play. 1 or 2 of them at gunna lose and fall into the Lost Pearl re-qualification washing machine to make playoffs.

Trouble Makers are gunna win one of the remaining matches to move on as 5th or 6th seed.

Why? We make TROUBLE... it is our business. and... we got TEAM UNIFORMS that look sharp. We gunna have another great team pic soon.

tm1.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
DerEchte gave her the Rambo Loopah technique. Heavy topspin no pace no spin pushes in your face. And she was like - why should I be losing to someone with a belly like that - she didn't see the Rambo Loopah gunz and
thighz from all those years in the Army...

This is indeed what I saw. Many of Der_Echte's loops, right to her racket and just coming back 1-2 feet to high over the table.

Also, a few times Der scared her with searing BH power.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Who played that girl?
Echte or monster?
Anyways - she looks nice, but completely uninterrested..
Like ZERO attitude. Zero motivation.
Thats how it looked to me.

Anyways - at least I got something to celebrate!
With my poor 25% of success in my league, I finally managed to win more than one match y-day..
And it was against no.4 ranked player of the league, a player with over 80% :)
Yes, that made my day!
Even though I played against no.1 player and scored 9 points in 3 sets, lol..