says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey everyone,

Last month TableTennisDaily visited Germany where I met Dimitrij Ovtcharov for a 1 set showdown and to record Ovtcharov's practice preparations for the upcoming Rio Olympics.

Dima vs Dan!

Dima is a really cool guy and a lot of fun as you can see in the video :)

Winner of the signed tshirt and ball by Dimitrij Ovtcharov announced:

Thanks to all 683 youtubers who entered the competition on Dimitrij Ovtcharov's official youtube channel on guessing what they think the score would be between Dima and Dan. Be sure to subscribe to Ovtcharov's Youtube Channel.

Step 1:
44 youtuber users commented the 'correct score' and all went into the prize draw here (Includes spoiler of the score).

Step 2:
Using random.org, a random number was generated which produced the winner.

1st Place2nd Place
winner1dimavsdan.jpg
winner2dimavsdan.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>

Step 3:

Congratulations to 1st place winner trueVrael winning a signed tshirt and ball by Dimitrij Ovtcharov. Congratulations to 2nd place winner Simon Willeke winning a signed ball by Ovtcharov. if you can PM your address to TableTennisDaily we will post your prize win right away!

Stay tuned for more TableTennisDaily competitions and 1 set showdowns with pro players!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
i dont even care of the score ,it seems like Dima is such a cool guy ,and of course that last point ,posing?awesome

Agreed, he is a very nice guy and is always laughing and joking around.

At least you got in a quality counterloop ;) haha tricky serves though he has great variation disguise.

Haha that is exactly what I thought! :D He is so dam good!

thanks Dan (and Dima of course !), I am so happy! It will look nice with my red Dima's shirt :D

No worries at all Vrael, congratulations! So you already have a Dima tshirt? You have done well :p

Those elite guys are insanely good.

Its ridiculous!

As the edge ball shows, Dima just got lucky. He should be glad Dan was taking it easy. ;)

Completely agree :D Dima got lucky on this day!

only 2 points ??? hey Dan, you looked like you didn't want to win, you were pushing quite a few times while you had a chance to attack....

I could have attacked more looking back but this was not an easy situation to play my game in :D I don't think Dima let me play, his placement and variety was so disguised.