What rubber for Stiga Rosewood NCT VII?

This user has no status.
Would Hurricane 3 Neo be a good forehand rubber for it? I tried a Hurricane 2 on a Palio Energy 03 and it was so good... For me it felt so good, I could make the ball go faster than when I use Donic Acuda s1 on Rosewood NCT VII with a better feel for control, and more spin, and even service was better!
What do you think of getting a H3Neo on the rosewood?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
BTW, how do you percieve the speed of the blade? I tried Ebenholz V, from what I felt, VII versions of hardwood blades should be railgun kind of thing. I think that H3 should be fine, for BH I'd go for soft rubbers, I like Evolution series, so FX-P should be OK.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
@Carl : I think OP is asking for a backhand rubber ....

Well, that is where he started. But, here, what is this:

Would Hurricane 3 Neo be a good forehand rubber for it?

And you know, really, I also answered the BH rubber issue in a way:

Look, pretty much any modern offensive rubber will work on that blade.

But, if my memory is correct, iJaymez1 can play decently.

What rubbers have you used before for FH and BH? Is there any reason you need different rubbers.

Most offensive rubbers work decently with most offensive blades.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Like: your profile says you are using FX-P for BH. That should be a great rubber for BH. It also says you are using Acuda S1 for FH. If you liked that it should be fine on the Rosewood VII.

But so should, EL-P, MX-P, Baracuda, Tenergy, Rhyzm, Ransant.

And ask ttmonster what he thinks of H8 for FH! [emoji2]

This user has no status.
Well, that is where he started. But, here, what is this:

And you know, really, I also answered the BH rubber issue in a way:

But, if my memory is correct, iJaymez1 can play decently.

What rubbers have you used before for FH and BH? Is there any reason you need different rubbers.

Most offensive rubbers work decently with most offensive blades.

Yes, yes, I am a pretty decent player, I don't know, I just tried Hurricane 2 on a Palio Energy 03, and just instantly fell in love... I felt I could do things with better accuracy and control and it was even going faster than when I was playing with Acuda s1, which is why I want to change. But yes I also had a question about backhand rubber, I was thinking of trying Bluefire m3.

This user has no status.
Like: your profile says you are using FX-P for BH. That should be a great rubber for BH. It also says you are using Acuda S1 for FH. If you liked that it should be fine on the Rosewood VII.

But so should, EL-P, MX-P, Baracuda, Tenergy, Rhyzm, Ransant.

And ask ttmonster what he thinks of H8 for FH! [emoji2]

Would baracuda be an alright bh rubber? Gonna get a sheet of baracuda and bluefire m3 to try for backhand

This user has no status.
So I tried using Hurricane 3 Neo on forehand, unboosted, slow and doesn't give much margin for error but will have to adjust to using it, and Bluefire M3 for backhand. The bluefire is phenomenal, the ball kicks off the table when I backhand loop and the control and consistency is amazing, just as well as speed. Thanks for the help guys, might try glueing a h8 for forehand next week to test it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Don't boost H8, try it unboosted ..
So I tried using Hurricane 3 Neo on forehand, unboosted, slow and doesn't give much margin for error but will have to adjust to using it, and Bluefire M3 for backhand. The bluefire is phenomenal, the ball kicks off the table when I backhand loop and the control and consistency is amazing, just as well as speed. Thanks for the help guys, might try glueing a h8 for forehand next week to test it.

Reactions: Rajah*
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
What I found that it has a lot of gears and those gears are easily usable , unlike H3 where you need a lot of fitness .... the short touch game is good and when required you can easily access the higher gears , it does have a higher throw unlike H3 ...I have been using the same sheet for > last 6 months , may be I got lucky with a good one .... 1.5 hours a day 5 days a week ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
What rubber actually most suitable for rosewood NCT vii? Currently 8 amusing mantra both side still feeling that I need more control and power. So I am considering Andro Rasanter R53 for forehand and mantra S for backhand. Again thinking fast Arc G1 or MX S instead of Rasant R53. However, feeling confused, if anybody give me a good suggestion plz.