Who do you think will win the Japan Open 2016?

• Ma Long

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wong Chun Ting

• Vladimir Samsonov

• Fang Bo

• Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Why the semifinals and the final still isn't uploaded on the ittf? It's the first time ever it's been so long since it took place...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Stupid wankaz ittf uploaded summary of japan open before the semifinals and finals, what a bunch of idiots. Now it's not just me, people complaining in the comments of their last video that they spoiled it and don't want to watch the highlights anymore. Stupid ittf bastards. WHERE ARE THE SEMIFINALS AND THE FINALZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
Stupid wankaz ittf uploaded summary of japan open before the semifinals and finals, what a bunch of idiots. Now it's not just me, people complaining in the comments of their last video that they spoiled it and don't want to watch the highlights anymore. Stupid ittf bastards. WHERE ARE THE SEMIFINALS AND THE FINALZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

just watch it on itTV

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Ma Long losing to Xu Xin almost left me speechless. I suppose Xu Xin was having that day; every shots went on all the time.

XX flicks over the table and aggresive BH are getting better and better. It was about time all these years to finally pose a solid threat to the other 2.

What makes me kinda dissappointed is that after olympics no matter the result zhang will be unmotivated once again. It would be great for the sport if we could see the 4 of them in big competitions battling it out. Its kinda boring that the top chinese are disinterested in asian competitions and their super league. They play like its another day at work which is boring but acceptable if u consider the amount of time they have dedicated to table tennis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
just watch it on itTV

Screw rubbish ittv with no ability to 5 seconds-skip-forward the video by pressing an arrow like it's on YT and no highlights but 50 minute-each match.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Between CNT players, no result is a really major surprise as their levels are actually close. Though, I don't think it's random that all players selected for the Rio singles event lost to non-selected players (for the singles event) in both men and women. On the other hand I don't believe that conclusions and further speculation should be made regarding the CNT olympic line-up. I think the non-selected players had a greater motivation, they had nothing to lose and nothing to prove and probably the selected players are on a different training programme scheduled to get them in top form on September.