Craziest Table Tennis ROLLERS Of All Time!

Whats the ULTIMATE craziest ROLLER of all time?

• Point 1: Ma Long's roller

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Point 2: Fan Zhendong's roller

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Point 3: Hou Yingchao's roller

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Point 4: Pierre Luc Hinse's roller

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Point 5: Jan Ove Waldner's roller

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Point 6: Joo Se Hyuk's roller

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Point 7: Achanta Sharath Kamal's roller

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
With Fan Zhendong's ridiculous roller at last weeks Japan Open we thought we'd compile some a tribute to some of the craziest ROLLERS ever to be caught on tape!

Who did you vote for in the TTD Poll?

Reactions: dirtyD
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
JO has style. Hinse's is awesome. I am surprised more people did not vote for Ma Long's because the way he tracks the ball, I honestly think that one demonstrates the most skill. But they are all awesome. For that to happen in a match like that. Crazy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I felt Achanta Sharath Kamals to be the most difficult , in terms how he was already running ... after you told, I saw it in detail and definitely Ma Long's is commendable, he touches the ball very well and that too puts topspin on it and still makes it a roller inspite of the topspin which I imagine would more difficult than having underspin or sidespin on the ball ..
JO has style. Hinse's is awesome. I am surprised more people did not vote for Ma Long's because the way he tracks the ball, I honestly think that one demonstrates the most skill. But they are all awesome. For that to happen in a match like that. Crazy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
LOL no NL , ASK is a product of germany , not india , to be honest ...
For me, it was Hou Yingchao. The look on Omar Assar's face was priceless the way Hou just took the ball and rolled it. I suspect Peirre Luc's is actually the most difficult.

ttmonster, you are showing national bias ;).

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl