What an annoying little twerp!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Harimoto what an annoying little twerp!!

Oh my gosh how annoying is Tomokazu Harimoto????!??!!!!!!!??!

Watched his game against Anton Kallberg and literally after every single point Harimoto won he screamed at the TOP of his voice literally screamed after every point he won. It was terrible to listen to. He even did it at 1-1 in the opening game!

I think he needs telling to calm down. It was annoying to watch and I dread to think about what it was like to play against. And the competitors on the other tables won't have liked it either.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
annoying or not if its working for him its totally fine. I get bored watching his games also, eventually he will mature he is just a kid people seem to forget that. Just dont watch his games, after all he is just evolving, nothing special about his play right now

says what [IMG]
Who would have known. Let's make a few more threads so we're sure everybody is aware.

182.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
My daughter has been playing TT for 6 years since she was 4 so I've seen Harimoto play at National Championships(U12/U10/U8 is held every year at the same venue). He's actualy very shy, quiet and thoughtful kid off the table.

Problem is, every kid in that tournament screams. U12 tournament in Japan's very competitive and for some it's life defining as high/middle school recruiters are scouting players there. Obviously children are not the best at controling their emotion so most coaches teach them to scream loudly. JTTA is actualy very concerened about this as well as other bad sportsmanship displayed by them so they even made a handbook outlining a good manner during the game.

Most of them grow out of it as you can see from other U21 Japanese players. I really can't stand U12/10/8 tournament full of Harimotos but I guess I have to put up with it a few more years.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Is it somehow related to an overdose of pokemon animes ? Or is it the coaches ? If its the coaches, I think the association should just bring it up with them in their seminars... there has to be other ways of helping young players manage their emotions ... may be if the association recruits some sports psychologists to help the coaches it might be good ... just thinking aloud loud ..
My daughter has been playing TT for 6 years since she was 4 so I've seen Harimoto play at National Championships(U12/U10/U8 is held every year at the same venue). He's actualy very shy, quiet and thoughtful kid off the table.

Problem is, every kid in that tournament screams. U12 tournament in Japan's very competitive and for some it's life defining as high/middle school recruiters are scouting players there. Obviously children are not the best at controling their emotion so most coaches teach them to scream loudly. JTTA is actualy very concerened about this as well as other bad sportsmanship displayed by them so they even made a handbook outlining a good manner during the game.

Most of them grow out of it as you can see from other U21 Japanese players. I really can't stand U12/10/8 tournament full of Harimotos but I guess I have to put up with it a few more years.