jun mitzutani playing for Donic now?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Mizutani has just joined Fakel-Gazprom club to form a dream team with Dima and Vladimir. I guess that Donic is just a sponsor of the club.

13494914_1179314858767653_5770584703215094062_n.jpg

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Mizutani has just joined Fakel-Gazprom club to form a dream team with Dima and Vladimir. I guess that Donic is just a sponsor of the club.

13494914_1179314858767653_5770584703215094062_n.jpg

That is one incredible team!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Ovtcharov happy that he doesn't have to lose to Mizutani anymore in the league.

That is actually pretty sad because who else can challenge him there? The closest players are Shibaev and Vlasov, #21 and #58 in the World, others are light years away.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
That is actually pretty sad because who else can challenge him there? The closest players are Shibaev and Vlasov, #21 and #58 in the World, others are light years away.

I was actually thinking this. It makes the team far to strong for the league, but perhaps they have their targets and goals on Champions League?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I was actually thinking this. It makes the team far to strong for the league, but perhaps they have their targets and goals on Champions League?

I think so. I also thinks it makes their club training better as having those three players together makes it easier for them to think about the Chinese as the true opposition. So it is give and take, so to speak.

Reactions: anchorschmidt

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I think so. I also thinks it makes their club training better as having those three players together makes it easier for them to think about the Chinese as the true opposition. So it is give and take, so to speak.

That's true, Dima, Mizutani and Samsonov practicing together. It doesn't get much better than that outside China!

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews

That is interesting. Does anybody know how much time players typically spend training with the club and the national team respectively?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I think this has been Samsonov's dream for a while , he has kept on telling in interviews that players outside China , especially in Europe need to train together to have a chance against the Chinese. I think thats why Dima and him developed that friendship and now with Jun joining forces this gives the outside world the best chance against them , but if you keep Rio in sight, is it too late ? .. that is the question ... may be not for Dima , he seems to have planned it out really well with Persson and Waldner joining the fray , but may be for the other two its a little late now ..

expecting Dima to really rock the boat in the olympics ..
That's true, Dima, Mizutani and Samsonov practicing together. It doesn't get much better than that outside China!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
That is interesting. Does anybody know how much time players typically spend training with the club and the national team respectively?

Good question I think its a lot of time players practice with one another from their league teams. I think this has a big influence on players on what club they go to determines of course the training partners they will practice with. For example when Liam Pitchford moved to Ochsenhausen he trained with Ryu Seung Min and Simon Gauzy all week for a few years which is fantastic for his development. A lot of players only practice in their national teams when big events are approaching. Around this time players practice at the club they are with in the league. In Dima's case i'm not 100% sure how much practice Dima will do in Russia as he is heavily involved with the German National team practice with Boll etc, but im sure he, Mizutani and Samsonov will make good use of some fantastic sessions together. Its a real good move in terms of practice I think.

I think this has been Samsonov's dream for a while , he has kept on telling in interviews that players outside China , especially in Europe need to train together to have a chance against the Chinese. I think thats why Dima and him developed that friendship and now with Jun joining forces this gives the outside world the best chance against them , but if you keep Rio in sight, is it too late ? .. that is the question ... may be not for Dima , he seems to have planned it out really well with Persson and Waldner joining the fray , but may be for the other two its a little late now ..

expecting Dima to really rock the boat in the olympics ..

I have heard Samsonov say this a few times to. I think Dima is really going for this Rio Olympics. He is giving himself the absolute best possibility. If he doesn't succeed he knows he gave his very best, I will be rooting him on!