Megaspin Delivery

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Hello Everyone,
Does anyone know how much time does it take for megaspin for an international delivery?
I have ordered a blade and 2 rubbers to uae.

Two things to note. First, Megaspin does not stock items, they organize shipments from manufacturers/brands. So if in case you have ordered balde and rubbers from three different brands the shipment will take longer to assemble than a racket from one brand. Second, my experience with their service is very good. But the speed of the shipments depends on the carriers used and even more the customs department of your country.

So while this does not give you an exact answer to your question, it may help to explain why it seems to take long. Patience can surely be needed.

Hope this helps a little.

This user has no status.
[quote name="Imran Sayyed" post=150854]Hello Everyone, <br />
Does anyone know how much time does it take for megaspin for an international delivery?<br />
I have ordered a blade and 2 rubbers to uae.[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
Two things to note. First, Megaspin does not stock items, they organize shipments from manufacturers/brands. So if in case you have ordered balde and rubbers from three different brands the shipment will take longer to assemble than a racket from one brand. Second, my experience with their service is very good. But the speed of the shipments depends on the carriers used and even more the customs department of your country.<br />
<br />
So while this does not give you an exact answer to your question, it may help to explain why it seems to take long. Patience can surely be needed.<br />
<br />
Hope this helps a little.

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I understand your impatience, i can be pretty impatient as well, but I believe askin' Megaspin.net directly will help you a little better. I also recommend using a shipment method that provides a tracking possibility. That doesn't make it faster, but at least you know what's going on...
Just my 2¢

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Always the possibility that a shipment gets slowed down in customs.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
i have bought from Megaspin a few things and i can say the shippment has been two weeks at the most ,and im from Puerto Rico,(the caribean) so it might be what Airoc,SugaD,or Baal said ,they have more experience on this,good luck ,hope you get your package soon ,i know what it is ,im preety impatience myself

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
My experience (for more than a decade) is that Megaspin generally ships and delivers quickly, but that is within the US.

International shipments are unpredictably subjected to strange and unexpected delays. I finally got a blade from a German website (Contra.de) who shipped immediately, the blade got to customs in Chicago, and then sat there for 10 days. I just got it today. I was able to figure out what was happening from the tracking number, and so I know it wasn't the vendor's fault.

So I avoid ordering outside of North America when I can. Sometimes, though, an item can only be had from abroad. Usually I get things quickly, occasionally not.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
i'm in the usa and it took 10 days. 6 days to even ship out 1 package (got 3items, came from 2 places). its sucks, but prices are good

That's very usual - it should not take so long for US shipments. If you email us with order details I will personally look into it.

Bernard

Owner
Megaspin.net

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Two things to note. First, Megaspin does not stock items

This is not the case for every item in our catalog. Our website organises shipments in the most convenient way for the customer depending on stock availability, location, etc. And we also try to make sure customers get a great service.

Bernard
Megaspin.net

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Read 7 reviews
That's very usual - it should not take so long for US shipments. If you email us with order details I will personally look into it.

Bernard

Owner
Megaspin.net

Thanks, i appreciate the courtesy.
To be fair to megaspin it was a holiday weekend and i placed the order thursday or friday. Thanks again Bernard

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I have been buying from Megaspin in the US for more than a decade. Dozens of orders over that period. Probably more than half the rubbers and blades I have ever purchased. . I would estimate the 9 times out of 10 they shipped the item the same day I placed the order.