Meet up in the NY area the 9. or 10. July?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I retired after 30 years of quadruple wear and tear on my body, and I finally got into a place where in USA where I can play regularly every day if I choose... and I DO. I get up at O-Dark Thirty (that is 5:30 AM for civilians) to do a full time job that doesn't even pay for rent where I live. I drag my sorry azz back home at a late hour and do it all over again. The life of a TT warrior is not always glamorous.

I reckon you have had selfless parents and have the same ethos if/when you get kid(s).

You will make it, you got a lot better chance than me, given your potential of time and energy and possible flexibility.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
Hey guys :)
Im still tired after playing for seven hours yesterday. I had a blast!
Despite the Jetlag i think i played well for my standarts.
Nl really packs a punch, you cant see that in the videos.
Now the rating comparisons to switzerlands system. I would put a 2000 player at 1000-1200 swiss rating points... But very hard to compare as the numbers arent linear.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
The guy is definitely not 1500 , I am really glad for Boogar that he surprised him in the match play.
I couldn't record Boogar's best win which was his first league match vs a 1600 player. Zheng is almost 1800 and the medium pips guy is underrated at 1500 (I have played him so I know).

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl