Ask Tiago Apolonia a question on the TTD podcast!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi everyone,

It's been a while but we're back! One of our next guests on the TableTennisDaily Podcast is world number 17 Tiago Apolonia! Tiago Apolonia currently plays for Saarbrucken in the German Bundesliga. Tiago won the European Championships in 2015 with Portugal and recently qualified for the upcoming Rio Olympics at the European Olympic Qualifications.

Simply submit your question below! We will do our best to feature your question in the podcast!

tiagoapolonia2016podcast.jpg

Tiago Apolonia - Photo by: ITTF Flickr

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Those between the legs around the net shots, you are so consistent with them. Can you feed me multiball to get that consistent at regular around the net shots? Oh, wait, it was Dan feeding the multiball. Never-mind.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Haha your a genius Carl! We will definitely talk about his trick shots :D

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
What is your opinion on the way the ITTF handles rubber treatment, especially after the speedglue era? "Boosting" or "tuning" rubbers by the players themselves is clearly not desired, yet the rules allow for loopholes which enable companies to apply a factory tuning which is very clearly noticeable on some rubbers (Tibhars Evolution series).
Among the professionals, this seemingly creates an open secret - everyone is tuning, nobody is talking about it. Thoughts on the matter and possible solutions from a Pro PoV?

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
What are your favorite drills? How much non table tennis training such as weights and running do you do? Where do guys at your level in Europe find enough training partners who are good enough to help you improve?

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
If you have kids, are going to try and get them into table tennis and get them to be professionals?

If you answered no why so.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
hi guys
i want anyone to review butterfly liu shiwen blade please
i want to use it i like alot of spin and fantastic control in blade
i am using butterfly zhang jike alc the old one which has a blue dragon on it and t05 as fh and dhs hurrican8 as bh
thanks alot guys,bye

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
Haha your a genius Carl! We will definitely talk about his trick shots :D
hi dear Dan can you help me to,
i want you to review butterfly liu shiwen blade for me please
i want to use it i like alot of spin and fantastic control in blade
i am using butterfly zhang jike alc the old one which has a blue dragon on it and t05 as fh and dhs hurrican8 as bh
thanks alot guys,bye