Crazy Siva vs Fan Zhendong Unbelievable Roller Shot Challenge

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Carl, The Goon Squad again??????

And you were doing so well too... Stop it!

No, you don't understand. I think they may be coming for all of us now. There have been unconfirmed reports of players using fake, real, fake, Pro and National Tenergy and H3 and these particular rubbers say Drama Queen on them and have photos of TTDaily members self hitting around the net rollers.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
It seems every few months someone here is conspired against and made to act a fool, probably due to the action of a certain group. Then, they snap out of it. It seems that the mind control drugs said group is using have a limited time of effect.

First it was me, now it's Siva.

I really do wonder who's next.

;)
Do not worry, Archosaurus. As long as you don't delete your posts, they will l ways speak more loudly than any reinterpretations your ego will make of your past behavior. This is true for all of us...

Time to go do my anti-Goon squad gear. It actually just means more TT playing and less TT posting.

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
NextLevel said:
In any case, I don't want to hijack the thread. It's really the thread into an analysis of Internet perceptions of TT instructions and I am okay if Siva wants it to continue in that direction which he started a while back.

Did I hear the word Hi_Jack ???

What ??? Carl got hiz azz stuck in a crack again with a full posse of Goon Squad about to crawl up hiz tail?

Carl, you can't be serious. You are obviously trying to funnel the Goon Squad to the old nasties of Ur trap door or the hole on the Brooklyn Bridge. The Goon Squad is adapting to that stuff like anti-biotic resistant bacteria.

Carl, you have the solution in Ur hands alread RIGHT NOW - the super-powerful NSA Spy phone. With it, you can reprogram the data on anyone's smart phone in an instant.

Don't you know the Goon Squads are playing Pokemon GO on their spare time (really on duty time !!) ???

Why don't you google the coordinates for the spot 10 feet to the west of the hole in the Brooklyn bridge and start Hi-Tailing it that way pronto. You know where the hole it, simply step an inch to the right.

Beam those coordinates to the smart phones of the entire crew as the location for PIKACHU in their Pokemon GO. To save civilian population, delay that transmission until you are just past the drop zone. The Goon Squads' Smart Phones will go super crazy with loud alerts that Pikachu is sitting on the Brooklyn bridge ready to be caught.... and will stay there for only th emnext 2 minutes.

Like sheep in a trance, the Pokemon GO playing Goon Squad members will race to a spot 10 feet from where you told them Pikachu just popped up. You never saw humanity run so fast in your life, not even in the Olympics - Usain Bolt would swear he was walking backwards compared to that motivated heard of Goons speeding towards the trap.

They will stop 10 feet from the false location of Pikachu to all try to catch Pikachu with Pokeballz, but since their eyes are super-glued to their smart phone screens, they fail to see the outline of the trapdoor on the bridge. Once all of them stop together and engage in a Pokemon trainer battle to see who gets the right to catch Pikachu, you will be safely on the other side and utterly forgotten. You break out your binoculars and activate the trap door, and in ONE SHOT, you dunked the entire Goon Squad into the river once again.

They wont even notice until their phones short out from the river water.

Carl, you gotta start thinking on your feet dude.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Someone photoshop and post a pic of Brooklyn bridge with a Pokemon GO Pikachu on the road haha.

Who will accept the challenge? Photoshop an entire goon squad falling under that Pokemon ??? haha LULZ.

Half my FB friends are posting these kind of random Pokemon pics on FB like it is the best thing since sliced cheese.

says what [IMG]
NL, the scary thing about that post is, while I'm not really so delusional as to think it wasn't my own action that caused me to do whatever idiotic I've ever done, how do I know for sure? What if laughing at your past stupidity is just a higher form of fooling yourself? "Haha. It was the Goon Squad. I was merely pretending to be retarded!"

For all I know, this is just falling deeper into the rabbit hole. Maybe soon I'll go completely insane and start selling National DHS Ma Long Super Loop 41 Degree Special Sponge Hand-Picked-Batch rubbers to unsuspecting newbies for pocket change.

It could be you, it could be me. You never know who's next. I better find me a good bridge before it gets too late.

Man, this thread is going places.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Ha Ha :)
Lion never abdicates the Jungle for a pack of Gazelles. Born a lion, dies a lion.

Bitching about goons or gals squad doesn't perturb lion in his kingdom. There is always room for some concubines for the pride.

Is this explanation a Jugaad explanation? Or did you buy it in the retail store as the specifically required explanation for such situations?

We TT players tend to be cheap unless we get addicted to Tenergy. So I need to know whether this explanation is Jugaad or was purchased after a detailed psychoanalysis.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Is this explanation a Jugaad explanation? Or did you buy it in the retail store as the specifically required explanation for such situations?

We TT players tend to be cheap unless we get addicted to Tenergy. So I need to know whether this explanation is Jugaad or was purchased after a detailed psychoanalysis.

Nice one, just speak out from mind. Jugaad or retail store is not really necessary

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Siva, if sometime soon, a really attractive lady wearing stockings knocks on your door, run for the hills ASAP, it is a setup. It is Carl's go-to move to funnel you into and activate the trap. I don't know why, but it keeps working... over and over.

LOL. man I need to sleep. It is too funny with these NSA stories

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Man, you should've seen how well that worked. The entire goon squad with their not so smart phones chasing after the dream of catching Pikachu.

I believe that the nightly news will likely have footage of the bizarre catastrophe an army of goon squaders glued to the screens of their smart phones and falling one by one through the trap door and into the East River.

And the sight awaiting them at the bottom, not London sewer rats. A fate far worse.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I think the Goon Squad has started sending secret messages as the Moon squad in order to avoid detection. They say there are two reasons - the first is that they like to work at night and the second is that the they like to moon people and show their butts.

This thing has me confused. If a lady shows up at night and wants to moon me, I cannot know what is going on any more given all these crazy posts from everyone. I think I will let her moon first and ask questions later.

Is that Zhenqi Barthel over there? Gotta go...

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
The goon squad was just here with me ,and they get so drunked..... They will be happy when they survive journey back home. ... They really need to practice more.....

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl