Don't ignore ! , viscaria vs spw

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, do you have both? Or are you thinking of getting one or the other blade?

The issue should not be which blade we think you should use. The actual issue is: which Blade DO YOU play MATCHES better with.

Sometimes a blade that you play well with for certain kinds of drills, is not so good for match play.

If you have played with both blades, which one do you feel you serve and receive better with? Play matches better with?

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: Ahmad Arnous
says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
Jun 2016
Read 6 reviews
Well, do you have both? Or are you thinking of getting one or the other blade?

The issue should not be which blade we think you should use. The actual issue is: which Blade DO YOU play MATCHES better with.

Sometimes a blade that you play well with for certain kinds of drills, is not so good for match play.

If you have played with both blades, which one do you feel you serve and receive better with? Play matches better with?

I havn't both ..

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
They are both good blades. You would probably be ok with either one.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Either blade is going to be a whole lot faster. Based on that, you might want to try the Stratus Power Wood. But you also might do well with Stiga Allround Evolution. It is decently faster than Allround Classic, has a similar feel but a decent amount more pace.

Going from Stiga Allround Classic to a Viscaria may not be the best transition. The blades are so different from each other.

I have both and they are great blades.

If you are an intermediate player you may prefer SPW because it gives you a bit more feedback and is a tad slower. You can't go wrong with either. I feel like despite the ALC layer Viscaria is more flexible while SPW feels softer, but stiffer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
IF you are good, you are good. If you suck, you suck. The blade is not going to change the result unless you mostly suck.
Why haven't anyone told us that until now!? Hey is that a Mizutani SZLC Tenergy for sale? Gotta go...