DHS Hurricane N766 Special

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2015
DHS blade Hurricane N766 Special (Sell off his collection of blades )

200 $

the price of the blade in China 2,800 yuan/6.4$=437$--- https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.12.i5Xe4X&id=526386806441&ns=1&abbucket=17#detail

N766, is designed for the national team to create a special ping-pong floor, belonging to both sides of the Loop Player floor, floor solid stability, national champion Wang Nan, Li Xiaoxia, Li Xiaodan and other national team players have been used

weight 89gr. thickness 5.7mm

N2.jpgN1.jpg N.jpg

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
If road has been banned from the forum why is his post showing up on the forum ?

He has been banned because he caused a lot of trouble, started a lot of arguments and consistently broke the rules with how he posted for sale threads. Also, it looked like a lot of things he tried to sell were likely not what he was saying they were. Like he was, at one point, selling a beat up old Stiga Infinity and saying it had been FZD’s. He was selling it for something like $1200.00. Now, if you know that FZD didn’t use an Infinity, then you get he was trying to pull a fast one.

But when I banned him, I didn’t go through and delete all his posts. If you are on the full site, you should see that it says he has been banned. Even though I did delete the crazy stuff that was obviously not real.

But if a TTDaily member goes on a for sale thread and does not realize the thread is from 2016 and the member who posted the for sale item has been banned, well, we can wonder why he is searching such old threads. But we can also hope he learns how the forum works a little better.

Or are you suggesting I should waste my free time and delete all of road’s posts? [emoji2]

I can think of so many things I’d rather do with my time. [emoji2]

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited: