Who do you think will win the Rio Olympics 2016?

• Ma Long

Votes: 106 67.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 34 21.5%
  • Dimitirj Ovtcharov

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Jeoung Youngsik

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
actually this is what ma long fans use to say in 3 wttc and one world cup but ok! no harm intended

Might be. Also earlier were talks zjk is not in shape, traumas and so on, but now I think they both are injury free and in good shape (Aren't they?). Personally to me there is no difference who wins I just want to see awesome fight!

Actually i don't know for whom to be rooting for. I always admire Samsonov style and he has such an oppurtunity to get a medal, but ML vs ZJK also would be great :D

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
Might be. Also earlier were talks zjk is not in shape, traumas and so on, but now I think they both are injury free and in good shape (Aren't they?). Personally to me there is no difference who wins I just want to see awesome fight!

Actually i don't know for whom to be rooting for. I always admire Samsonov style and he has such an oppurtunity to get a medal, but ML vs ZJK also would be great :D

in my opinion, we should all always be against China, isn't it exciting to see any chinese player losing?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I don't think it's fair when some people say Ding Ning didn't really beat LXX and that LXX defeated herself. There is a difference yes, but physical, mental, skills and experience goes together. Ding Ning beat LXX and won gold either way and is the better player at this pint in time. I give credit where it's due and congrats to Ding Ning.

Well fair or not LXX made a miss after miss after miss on relatively easy balls. DN definitely wanted it more I give her that, LXX was better in tactics and execution, but the patience & focus simply was not there at crucial points in the last two games. When LXX played with all her might I only saw one player at the table.

In two sets she was losing 4 points down and came back convincingly same thing at the deciding set

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews

people need to understand that ZJK's injuries are not fake, they are not an excuse for losing against fegerl or lundqvist or whatever, but an injury definitely comes with a price. Boll for example simply was not himself in WTTTC 2016, you could tell he has not recovered full, michael maze another good example.

He came back and played great in the european cup, winning against an inform ovtcharov , but you could see he was not as mobile as before

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
people need to understand that ZJK's injuries are not fake, they are not an excuse for losing against fegerl or lundqvist or whatever, but an injury definitely comes with a price. Boll for example simply was not himself in WTTTC 2016, you could tell he has not recovered full, michael maze another good example.

He came back and played great in the european cup, winning against an inform ovtcharov , but you could see he was not as mobile as before

So does ZJK is fine now or not?? I don't understand.. If he still struggles then go Samsonov and Mizutani!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
So does ZJK is fine now or not?? I don't understand.. If he still struggles then go Samsonov and Mizutani!!

Only zjk knows that, I guess he is fine, I saw him reaching some balls that few months ago he was just staring at them. Now I feel somehow sorry for mizu I just cant see how can he pull it of against ma long

Mizu vs vladi would be even more interesting final :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Only zjk knows that, I guess he is fine, I saw him reaching some balls that few months ago he was just staring at them. Now I feel somehow sorry for mizu I just cant see how can he pull it of against ma long

Mizu vs vladi would be even more interesting final :p

Damm!! How i did not come to this idea earlier. ML and ZJK face off in Bronze medal match and Samsonov vs Mizutani in Final And all my wishes would be fulfilled :D :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews