Who do you think will win the Rio Olympics 2016?

• Ma Long

Votes: 106 67.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 34 21.5%
  • Dimitirj Ovtcharov

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Jeoung Youngsik

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
This commentator is hopeless. he's like 'Ma just won that point"

Well, actually, I think he does know he can turn it on when he wants to.

In the China Trails for 2016 WTTC, ZJK took care of ML in a best of NINE 5-1. That is big.

In one of those two tournaments in the spring Japan Open then Korean Open, the first one, ZJK went head to head in the finals and ZJK won. The second one ZJK did not show up mentally and lost in first round.

I think that is on purpose. And I am not sure he played full in Japan Open either.

I have seen a few tournaments like German Open 2015 where ZJK is up 3-1 and 5-1 and then just stopped playing. It could be because of something else. But I think he is a head case and I think he may be playing Jedi Mind Tricks. I know Wang Hao used the short game and his high level Jedi Mind Tricks on ML in 3 WTTC semifinal matches: 2009, 2011 and 2013.

I am hoping ML can withstand ZJK's Jedi skills and mind tricks. We will see.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
It's decided! Zhang Jike will play Ma Long in the FINAL of the Rio Olympics after a 4-1 victory over Samsonov!

Cpll6GHW8AA6Up_.jpg:large

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
This is so funny, many think ZJK has lost it after 2012. In FB, ML fans grew exponentially after 2014. But, what they don't about ZJK is that he is ZJK. He plays tricks, acts childishly and fools everyone with his performance. Deep down, he knows there is no one out there who can beat him at his best day. And when ZJK decides today is the best day it becomes one.

Friday is the real day for ML to prove himself that he is better. Let's see :)

This is Zhang Jike's daily mental state but he has to acts submissively out of social pressue. However, Can a Cock become a Hen? :)

Being proud ans super confident is part of the equation and they say it is arrogance :)

3606339905_d20ec2aaed_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TTFrenzy
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
This is so funny, many think ZJK has lost it after 2012. In FB, ML fans grew exponentially after 2014. But, what they don't about ZJK is that he is ZJK. He plays tricks, acts childishly and fools everyone with his performance. Deep down, he knows there is no one out there who can beat him at his best day. And when ZJK decides today is the best day it becomes one.

Friday is the real day for ML to prove himself that he is better. Let's see :)

This is Zhang Jike's Daily mental state but he acts like submissive because of social pressue. However, a cock can never becomes a hen :)

View attachment 10612

And I honestly don't think he had played even half yet in this tournament.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Tonight, 20:30 Rio time.

20:30 is the bronze medal match and 21:30 the final in rio time guys. just double checked it to be sure.

Brazil is 4 hours behind GMT +00 (UK TIME) for those who are watching from europe and want to conver the time