Who do you think will win the Rio Olympics 2016?

• Ma Long

Votes: 106 67.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 34 21.5%
  • Dimitirj Ovtcharov

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Jeoung Youngsik

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Looks like brazilians never heard about the word "respect"

Well done Jun

says Ok. If you're interested tell me something. Regards
says Ok. If you're interested tell me something. Regards
May 2013
Read 3 reviews
He won playing very well. Nevertheless he has inferior FH technique than Timo. You don't have to take it so seriously.
A good tournament doesn't mean he's better. He was better today

Yes, the Aruna with the supposedly inferior forehand technique. You have a problem with that?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Don't jump on your high horse man, we're fans of good table tennis, not racists.

I never brought race into this - I was speaking to someone who knew exactly what I was talking about based on specific comments he had made in the past. But since you brought race into it, I am happy to hear you are a fan of good table tennis. IT would be sad to be posting on this website if you were not...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
He won playing very well. Nevertheless he has inferior FH technique than Timo. You don't have to take it so seriously.
A good tournament doesn't mean he's better. He was better today

Yeah, sure - the Timo who the Chinese tell you to never imitate his forehand. On a more serious note, stop trying to read too much into a statement that was directed at someone who knew what I was talking about.

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
I never brought race into this - I was speaking to someone who knew exactly what I was talking about based on specific comments he had made in the past. But since you brought race into it, I am happy to hear you are a fan of good table tennis. IT would be sad to be posting on this website if you were not...

You can't bring me into this conversation at all, I never had any problems about Quadri Aruna's performance and I didnt make any specific comments about that as well. It is all our preconceived notions. I am sorry NL, you are going over the board many a times