Who do you think will win the Rio Olympics 2016?

• Ma Long

Votes: 106 67.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 34 21.5%
  • Dimitirj Ovtcharov

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Jeoung Youngsik

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Is the NBCOlympics stream working for anybody? Also, is there a replay of Ma Long's early match against the Korean?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Does anybody know what happened at Dima vs Tokic? I can only stream 1 table but the tv suddenly showed the dima vs tokic and the point was 33 - 31 (I think). Really??

Another logical victory for Zhang. Missed the first two sets, but managed to get through without wasting much energy. Looked sharp and ready in the last two sets, exploiting the age, more specifically the slowness in switching between backhand and forehand of Crisan and also the general speed of his footwork. Crisan played very well in this tournament, especially from his BH side. Jike just too strong and fast. Who's his next opponent?

This user has no status.
Does anybody know what happened at Dima vs Tokic? I can only stream 1 table but the tv suddenly showed the dima vs tokic and the point was 33 - 31 (I think). Really??

It was pretty damn surreal, neither able to win two points in a row, game points for both sides, but yes in the end Tokic won 33-31. I had to pinch myself to see if i wasn't dreaming as it's 3am where i live :p

It was pretty damn surreal, neither able to win two points in a row, game points for both sides, but yes in the end Tokic won 33-31. I had to pinch myself to see if i wasn't dreaming as it's 3am where i live :p

Spijtig dat ik die set gemist heb :/ Dommage que je l'ai raté :(