Where to download some table tennis full-length matches?

This user has no status.
Hi!
I am seeking for some videos for my table tennis camp. I am going to use TV so itd be good if the matches were in a good quality. However, I couldnt find any (beside youtube and other online videos - and the quality here is not always very good).
In case there are no good sites I can always dowload those matches from youtube... But maybe other members will be interested in tips here as well :)

Thank you!

Alex

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I sell matches if you are interested. I am the owner of ttCountenance youtube channel. You might see some of my videos. Let me know if you are interested :)

This user has no status.
You should download some youtube videos, put them on a memory stick or onto a laptop and then use a HDMI cable to the tv. At least you are not relying on an internet connection to as you have the videos already available from your hard drive.
Exactly, will do it that way :)

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
You can download youtube videos from youtube video downloader. U just have to download the app in your computer and then copy the youtube link. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk
Do you have any favourite app for this?
You know, there are many many programmes for this, so I wonder whether you have some specific one..

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk