New 2016: Zhang Jike - Rio Olympic Training!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
In the video, featured in this thread, they are preparing him for Ma Long.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Whatever they were talking about when it came to the heavy forehand loops on the serve, he didn't seem pleased with it.

I can't quite place it, but ZJK just has this permanent look of dissatisfaction, perma-pissed mimique. I bet he's a nice guy tho :D

I believe the "technical term" for it is RBF, or Resting Bitch Face. :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
In my opinion it is very obvious what they try to do with ZJK play. I think he is the on from china who plays very close to the table, that is why he was working on his legs for a long time. But now since he is not so young any more, he cannot be that fast like before. If you examine his game he usually open up with BH flick. He almost never uses FH flick. So when his opponent serve to his FH, ZJK move there with his BH and flick the ball. Hao Shuai used this strategy, that is why he won quite easily. So he played to ZJK FH, ZJK flick the ball and Hao counter it to ZJK's BH corner. So he made ZJK run.
Liu Guoliang is great strategy coach and I think he wanted to show other way how to treat with FH serves. ZJK was very resistant to it so LGL wanted to show him what is the idea. Since he is not coach for basic strokes, he asked his friend to show ZJK what he meant.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Did ZJK lose against Hao Shuai in that match where he was trailing behind 2 sets and Did they set up artificial rain to save the face of LGL and Cai.

Once LGL told that he got ****ed by Cai for iliicilty escaping the training academy for Alcohol after winning some major tournament. I think the same would happen to ZJK if he lost to any foreigner.

Cai, the Impaler on the run, watch out :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Did ZJK lose against Hao Shuai in that match where he was trailing behind 2 sets and Did they set up artificial rain to save the face of LGL and Cai.

Once LGL told that he got ****ed by Cai for iliicilty escaping the training academy for Alcohol after winning some major tournament. I think the same would happen to ZJK if he lost to any foreigner.

Cai, the Impaler on the run, watch out :D

conspiracy theories...the game ended and victory was given to HS. why interrupt it when zjk has just won a game? its matches for preparation