says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Anyone can enter! Simply sign up to TableTennisDaily, submit 3 reviews in the TTD Review Center and make 5 posts in the forum to be considered in the prize draw. Full details how to enter below!

Good luck!

Win a signed Butterfly Tiago Apolonia ZLC blade!

Hey everyone! To celebrate the launch of this years Rio Olympics 2016, TableTennisDaily are giving away an awesome prize in partnership with Butterfly!

The Prize Giveaway: A signed Butterfly Tiago Apolonia ZLC blade by Apolonia!

tiagoapoloniabladezlcwin.jpg

You can watch the TableTennisDaily review on the Apolonia blade below:

How to win:

To win, simply post below who you think will win Gold, Silver and Bronze in the Men's and Women's singles event at the 2016 Rio Olympics.

The prize draw closes on Saturday 6th August 2016 - 23:59pm GMT!

Post your answer in this thread below

Example:

Men's Singles:
Gold - Dimitrij Ovtcharov
Silver - Ma Long
Bronze - Tiago Apolonia

Women's Singles:
Gold - Ding Ning
Silver - Kasumi Ishikawa
Bronze - Feng Tianwei

Men's Seeds - Top 10Women's Seeds - Top 10
01) Ma Long01) Ding Ning
02) Zhang Jike02) Feng Tianwei
03) Dimitrij Ovtcharov03) Li Xiaoxia
04) Jun Mizutani04) Kasumi Ishikawa
05) Chuang Chih Yuan05) Ai Fukuhara
06) Wong Chun Ting06) Han Ying
07) Vladimir Samsonov07) Jeon Jihee
08) Jeoung Youngsik08) Cheng I-Ching
09) Marcos Freitas09) Yu Mengyu
10) Timo Boll10) Petrissa Solja

Full seeds listed here.

Rules of competition

- You must be a fully registered member at TableTennisDaily with a minimum of 5 quality posts to be considered in the prize draw! Good Luck! Not registered to TableTennisDaily? Register in a few seconds here.
- You must also have posted 3 high quality reviews of your current blade, rubber and plastic ball you are using in the new Equipment Review Centre here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/

Deadline:
Deadline for entries is August 6th 2016 23:59 pm GMT
The winner will be announced a few days after the competition.

Note.
- Entrants can only enter once and where multiple entries are made, only the first will be accepted.
- Any posts that show they have been edited after the competition has been commenced will not be accepted into the prize draw.
- 1 winner will be taken from the draw.

TableTennisDaily staff and team

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
I'm not qualified to enter (no review posts - and honestly don't think I'm of the level to be doing reviews). However, I'm going to throw out my guess for potential bragging rights:

Men's Singles:

Gold - Ma Long
Silver - Zhang Jike
Bronze - Jun Mizutani

Women's Singles:
Gold - Feng Tianwei
Silver - Ding Ning
Bronze - Kasumi Ishikawa

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Nah, the rules are fair. They're doing a giveaway for those who contribute greatly to their forum. There's a lot of dudes here who regularly share their knowledge and give out free advice, which I'm willing to bet is why many of us come to the forum in the first place, myself included. Those are the people who should get some occasional swag, I figure. That said, if I picked right I reserve any and all bragging rights until the Olympics :)