The drop shot executed to absolute perfection!

says what [IMG]
Siva, when I first started posting, I also knew how to loop with heavy spin. I also knew how to serve with heavy spin. I also knew how to move correctly. I also knew how to read the ball correctly. I also knew how to receive service correctly. I also knew how to block correctly. I also knew how to loop half-long serves. I also knew how to take balls over the table. I also knew how to play at a 2000 USATT level.

I just didn't do it. It wasn't my focus.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Siva, when I first started posting, I also knew how to loop with heavy spin. I also knew how to serve with heavy spin. I also knew how to move correctly. I also knew how to read the ball correctly. I also knew how to receive service correctly. I also knew how to block correctly. I also knew how to loop half-long serves. I also knew how to take balls over the table. I also knew how to play at a 2000 USATT level.

I just didn't do it. It wasn't my focus.

It would be ideal if you post your video playing somebody before speaking about 2000 USATT level

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
I gave you a few chances, and I refuse to believe that someone would be so daft as to miss the point of my previous post. Surely, you can only either be trolling or delusional.

I think I'm just going to slip out of here before I catch whatever disease is going around infecting people's heads...

The disesase is called Fear and dis ease

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
And herein lies the problem. If a man who runs the 100m in 15 seconds says Hussain Bolt is too slow, who looks like a fool?

This is meant to be a constructive community, we are here to build skills and knowledge, not egos.

That's all I have to say on the matter. And as a further warning as I'm sure most of you are aware, I spend a lot of time creating content about table tennis and I actually filmed this video of Tom's training. He saw a lot of negative comments regarding his video and I'm actually finding myself continuously disappointed by the online community in table tennis (and i'm sure in many other things).

We are better than this guys. If you see some content and feel like tearing it to bits, here is my advice. JUST LEAVE IT. We are here to encourage one another. Siva I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate people giving negative feedback on your videos.

Anyhow I will leave the thread on that note.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
More power to you Sir, you are definitely qualified to be Critiquing at ESPN Sports Center.

K here is the spin lesson 101. If you chop the ball in the horizontal axis, there is no reaction for the spin on vertical axis. That is how Chiquita works. This drop shot works in the same principle. It doesn't ****ing matter it you meet them on the right axis.

you are taking the internet too seriously. u ve got nothing to prove to anyone. so just play the game, enjoy and let it do the talking for you.