The drop shot executed to absolute perfection!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Whatever that means, I ll try my best.

Seriously. You think that all the backspin that the penholder is putting on the ball is coming from the Penholder's drop shot? You don't think some of that has to have come from the topspin from the feeder?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Seriously. You think that all the backspin that the penholder is putting on the ball is coming from the Penholder's drop shot? You don't think some of that has to have come from the topspin from the feeder?

Naturally it does, but doesn't change the difficult level. You should give a try as well and post it. I believe you will ace it

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Anyone saying this is an easy shot is betraying how little experience they actually have. Great precision, timing, and touch are needed; great video!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Naturally it does, but doesn't change the difficult level. You should give a try as well and post it. I believe you will ace it

OF course I will give it a try. But I already know enough to know how hard this is. I already fight to get backspin pushes double bounce short and coming back towards the net. I won't pretend to able to do the same with a topspin ball. Will also need to find a quality feeder for practice.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

Part of the reason why I am happy you posted this stuff is that it helps people see the subtle things people can miss about table tennis without the right experience to understand them.

Reactions: JediJesseS
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
More power to you Sir

It's not about power at all, Sir. There are probably two kinds of critics of your videos - people who are like you when you watch this video, who do not know what technical details go into what you do and then think it is easy, and then people who are like me watching you, who can see the technical details but find them fairly rudimentary compared to what really excites us. Those of us who play competitive TT at a high intermediate level are just pickier about the missing technical details when you imitate strokes. People who look at my game give me the same kinds of criticisms all the time. In a couple of years, you will likely know more about how little you really know. I go through that all the time. Looking at the spin of the ball coming off the table is the kind of thing that should tell you how hard this really is. But since you don't push short in matches or serve short, I am sure it's largely moot.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Neverthless, the Jugaad Return table of mine is Quite unpredictable, has myirad of touches.

Wait...you want to make a video of you doing a drop shot off a ball that comes to you off a coffee table laying sideways on your basement TT table and compare it to a real shot vs a high quality ball????

Have you guys seen any of the videos of Siva hitting the ball off the coffee table and looping? Worth the watch. You will be entertained. But I doubt you will think his "return board" is giving him a quality ball to practice against.

Or wait....check out the skillz....Siva Roller vs Fan Zhendong under the net roller. You decide who is better!!!

Oh the lulz. Where is Der_Echte and the anti goon squad patrol when you need them.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Wait...you want to make a video of you doing a drop shot off a ball that comes to you off a coffee table laying sideways on your basement TT table and compare it to a real shot vs a high quality ball????

Have you guys seen any of the videos of Siva hitting the ball off the coffee table and looping? Worth the watch. You will be entertained. But I doubt you will think his "return board" is giving him a quality ball to practice against.

Or wait....check out the skillz....Siva Roller vs Fan Zhendong under the net roller. You decide who is better!!!

Oh the lulz. Where is Der_Echte and the anti goon squad patrol when you need them.

You don't understand the power of the coffee table. The surface is perfected to imperfection. Der Tisch is unpredictable than a woman

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews

The only other way it works is Either of us should meet by flying and then we can get the direct confirmation of what can be done when you know how it is done

says what [IMG]
Siva, look.

I'm complete shit in the grand scale of things, but even I have done enough dropshots to know just how hard this is. Even I can see how much topspin is on the ball he is getting.

I hope you understand that if you were to try this, you would have to use up at least a few hours of having the ball jump up at a 45deg angle and fly into the next room before you could get it to go low, and then it would not even be short, it would be fast and long.

Your touch is a lot better than mine, you should know better. I'm just going to assume you're ****ing with us.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Siva, look.

I'm complete shit in the grand scale of things, but even I have done enough dropshots to know just how hard this is. Even I can see how much topspin is on the ball he is getting.

I hope you understand that if you were to try this, you would have to use up at least a few hours of having the ball jump up at a 45deg angle and fly into the next room before you could get it to go low, and then it would not even be short, it would be fast and long.

Your touch is a lot better than mine, you should know better. I'm just going to assume you're ****ing with us.

Lol, ofc sometimes Ja

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I think he's had one a too many. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously right now, he has a bit too much blood in his alcohol stream.

Yes, it's fairly obvious he is trolling. But if he truly believes that most people who criticize his videos are complaining in a similarly ignorant fashion to what he is caricaturing here, then he should get to know his critics better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Hey Guys, I apologise I didnt look the video properly last time there is a lot of top spin with each ball into the ball, I was carried away, I was actually blind. That comes with madness as well. But, Neverthless, it should not be difficult to anyone who is training for US National Team.

It just makes me wonder because the serve is gonna have so many variations and it is absolutely mandatory to keep them close to the net height to not loose the advantage. So that doesnt suprise me. I dont know how to react I see it as a normal practise for them. Correct me if I am wrong