This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Here, for the first time I was able to change the setting to 60fps slowmotion. But, this muted the audio, don't really know why that happens. Somebody could enlighten on that.

So, I will speak about the challenges in this drill. Here, since I use the table placed near the net, the ball travel time is reduced by 50% and since i self hit them, I lose sometime to recover as well. Combined with the unpredictable return together creates that lag time when I get to the ball. Other than that I should not have other qualms. I leave it to pundits on their take.

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
And dropshot is about absorbing energy... Where you are absorbing nothing. Try it with someone who give you topspin from two meters behind the table... .when you return it this way... You are good.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Rewrite my Wrong: My best Dropshot Collection against Topspin at 60 FPS Slowmotion

In the last thread, some pompous madder got his ass whooped. It is all the time easy to misconstrue when there is less experience. However, my stand remains the same for the dropshot. I just recorded these in the morning after I realised I didn't get the sense of difference between a dropshot and a short push. This video took the shortest time for me to record as the topspin in the ball just does the job at the correct angles. I hope I answered what I meant about the execution of the shot. From what I understood, more the topspin much easier to control provided reaching the ball early. I leave it again to the pundits to look for what I have missed.

Last edited:
Reactions: NextLevel
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Reaction from the chop after hitting the wall. Didn't you see that? I just recorded two strokes in the beginning for that sake

P.S. Check at 0:32 you could the ball rolling before I receive

Trust my...real topspin looks way different.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
why don't you just go to a club siva? or if you can't just buy a robot...

It doesn't satisfy my obsession, I wanna go for 5 hours all the time. I don't like stagnating doing the same thing when I know i already got that. Generally, my spirit gets weaker after each session. So, that's Why I stopped doing clubs.

I will buy a robot soon, that should help.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
It doesn't satisfy my obsession, I wanna go for 5 hours all the time. I don't like stagnating doing the same thing when I know i already got that. Generally, my spirit gets weaker after each session. So, that's Why I stopped doing clubs.

I will buy a robot soon, that should help.

so you are more like the type who in a club they would put with the amateurs, yet you see yourself as more, but they will not accept you with the higher training group.

I'm not trying to judge you and I think that positively discuss the techiniques is a good thing. I believe that some of your drop shots are bouncing too far from the net. I think that a good bounce (maybe the head blade movement could be a little more compact) is the one at 0:25. In most of the beautiful drop shop movements done by Waldner, he nullifies the foward force of the ball.

But some of yours movements are very consistents with shown at this video:

I think that you could improve the habit that sometimes you push the ball foward and not sideways, even if just a little.

But I could also be wrong. I'm learning it myself.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Anyone with some years experience in table tennis can do that man. There is hardly any spin on the ball.

If u play competitively at a decent level, you would know that dropping a heavy topspin ball just behind the net is frikkin' hard. With fast inverted rubbers it's nearly impossible for most players. You should go to clubs and play against other good players. I have the feeling by reading your posts that you really don't understand our sport. Go to a club, a wall as a sparring partner does you no good.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
I have seen them doesnt make a difference at all. Same racket angle little deeper and softer hands works all the time

I dont want to argue about this because you have goodbtouch on serves but still i think you did not get it right. There is still no speed and spin in this shots you are doing as the simulation of oponent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
so you are more like the type who in a club they would put with the amateurs, yet you see yourself as more, but they will not accept you with the higher training group.

SO, if you don't play first league, then that qualifies them as amateur. I am an amateur, that goes to the same for all the people who don't reach first league as well.

Second point is true though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
I'm not trying to judge you and I think that positively discuss the techiniques is a good thing. I believe that some of your drop shots are bouncing too far from the net. I think that a good bounce (maybe the head blade movement could be a little more compact) is the one at 0:25. In most of the beautiful drop shop movements done by Waldner, he nullifies the foward force of the ball.

But some of yours movements are very consistents which shown at this video:

I think that you could only improve the habit that sometimes you push the ball foward and not sideways, even if just a little.

But I could also be wrong. I'm learning it myself.

Yeah, I think there is a lot to do with this stroke to reduce the forward movement. I just want to illustrate that it can be done by anyone and doesn't take a lot of training if the touch is well understood. Waldner is the greatest.