This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
don't try to deviate this anymore.
siva has a date with destiny.
he has been postponing this for all his life.
now his time has come.
there's no more escaping.

SIVA'S FINAL JUDGEMENT DAY IS HERE.

--- siva vs kukamonga ---
THE LAST FRONTIER

Last edited:
Reactions: Siva Schopenhauer
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Siva,

The thing is that you once showed video of a player who used to be on the junior national team of some country, and all of us could tell by watching him that either that country sucked or he bribed his way onto that team.

If someone told you he was an IM or a candidate master, it would be nice to know that you have the ability to at least verify such claims independently of what the person told you.

In the US, people tell all sorts of lies about their TT playing ability. Carl has more than a few stories he could share with you of champs in basement TT making all sorts of claims and failing to get more than 1 point vs Carl in a game of 21.

I hear people saying all kinds of things about Chess too, saying this or that person is a master of bla bla bla, but I was actually as highly rated in Chess as I was in TT, and you have to have a background in Chess that is significant to be able to beat a ranked player. And that doesn't guarantee you will do it either.

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Siva,

The thing is that you once showed video of a player who used to be on the junior national team of some country, and all of us could tell by watching him that either that country sucked or he bribed his way onto that team.

If someone told you he was an IM or a candidate master, it would be nice to know that you have the ability to at least verify such claims independently of what the person told you.

In the US, people tell all sorts of lies about their TT playing ability. Carl has more than a few stories he could share with you of champs in basement TT making all sorts of claims and failing to get more than 1 point vs Carl in a game of 21.

I hear people saying all kinds of things about Chess too, saying this or that person is a master of bla bla bla, but I was actually as highly rated in Chess as I was in TT, and you have to have a background in Chess that is significant to be able to beat a ranked player. And that doesn't guarantee you will do it either.

Stats don't lie. You can verify my rapid rating there. If you search my original name in FIDE website you will know that as well. But, I am reluctant to give that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Stats don't lie. You can verify my rapid rating there. If you search my original name in FIDE website you will know that as well. But, I am reluctant to give that.

Sure. I know what it is like to live a private life when all your videos are on Youtube and you make specific claims about yourself. It has a limited shelf life.

In any case, I can't norm the chess ratings on Chess.com vs actual play but you are only in the 1700s or 1800s on chess.com.

What is your FIDE rating? Give a range. It can be as large as you want. I am not going to investigate the rating since you desire privacy but it would be good to know the numerical range since that has more meaning to me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Sure. I know what it is like to live a private life when all your videos are on Youtube and you make specific claims about yourself. It has a limited shelf life.

In any case, I can't norm the chess ratings on Chess.com vs actual play but you are only in the 1700s or 1800s on chess.com.

What is your FIDE rating? Give a range. It can be as large as you want. I am not going to investigate the rating since you desire privacy but it would be good to know the numerical range since that has more meaning to me.

1850-1950, I waver around

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
1850-1950, I waver around

Not special but yes, you could defeat an IM or Candidate Master if they had a bad day or blundered. And not many people use the word patzer - initially, I thought it was because you were German, but it's good to know the chess connection.

Cheers.

Reactions: Siva Schopenhauer
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Not special but yes, you could defeat an IM or Candidate Master if they had a bad day or blundered. And not many people use the word patzer - initially, I thought it was because you were German, but it's good to know the chess connection.

Cheers.

It is special to be an Im. Close to 99.1 % percentile. Professional life. Not for a patzer. When they blunder we get to ride :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
nextlevel if your chess level is the same as your ping pong level you'd still be struggling to understand that towers can't move diagonally....

This user has no status.
You can look in whatever way you want. Level is just a way to quantify the skill set. I didn't reach that level for different reasons. For me everyone is inferior till they beat me. It doesnt mattter.

You'll make more friends by considering everyone else superior until you beat them instead of subordinating them as inferior until they prove themselves.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
So, this is the thing, I never want to post these kind of videos again, with the overall resounding comments always result negatively and brings the bad out of me. Today some have reported my posts as well. I thought that some may like these videos and kept doing it despite the general view. But, it doesn't real make any sense, so it is better I stop doing this.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
So, this is the thing, I never want to post these kind of videos again, with the overall resounding comments always result negatively and brings the bad out of me. Today some have reported my posts as well. I thought that some may like these videos and kept doing it despite the general view. But, it doesn't real make any sense, so it is better I stop doing this.

You're bring the worst out of yourself mate, stop assuming everyone you are better than everyone else. The vast majority of people in this world are pretty rubbish at our sport... we don't need people like you telling us how great you are when the only practice partner you can find is a wall and a coffee table....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Here, look, let me see if I can have a stab at something that is at least in part useful.

Somewhere in one of your posts today you said that you realized your video of a self hit roller had crossed a line. And that you had not received dislikes on YouTube before that. Personally, I am not entirely sure of why you care about YouTube Algorithms and likes and dislikes. But, what you have to realize is that comparing a self hit vs a wall or a coffee table to a drill where someone is receiving a live feed is, AT BEST, borderline.

But, why it crossed the line and caused you such a big kick back is, you said you could do the shot he was doing blindfolded. Now you posted a video of you trying to do a push off your coffee table blindfolded. And you posted pushes with your eyes open off your coffee table and titled the thread something like "Walk the Talk...." Yep. That is in fact this thread. So the combination of a bad attitude, lack of respect for something that is cool, and then trying to compare a real feed with real topspin to a push off a coffee table or a drop shot off a wall with spin, but minimal spin, ends up making you look....well, not good...not good at all....bad is not the right term....it is actually more icky than the word bad expresses.

So, now, from one little post where Dan basically said, "guys, check this out! Isn't this awesome!" Your ego and your attitude have created this whole scenario.

If you had simply posted your video and said, "hey, guys, how is this. I am trying to learn a drop shot like that one. Is this okay," pretty much everyone would have been positive. But instead you came out with things that make it seem like you think you are great at what you are doing and don't even realize that your feet are not doing what they should which is why you almost fall over on most of these shots.

Your not a bad guy. Your serves are awesome. Your game play, not that great, but you can get away with that. Your footwork, terrible. But against the guys you play who can't read or return your serves, that is okay. You don't often need to move to the ball when they pop it up for you. All in all, if you presented yourself and your videos differently, you would get a totally different response from people.

But you really do come off as such a weird, egotistical bozo (for those of you who did not know, Bozo was a TV clown way back in the day) that it is almost like you are asking for ridicule. Like, why are there 4 different threads on this subject? Why do you quote and respond to every single person separately instead of putting one post where you quote, respond, supply another quote, respond, etc. And why do you have to respond to every single post even when the person was not commenting to you? Or when you don't really have something to say?

Anyway. As far as I am concerned, you can do what you want. My guess is, in person, a lot more people would like and get along with you. But you have inadvertently found a way to make a lot of people annoyed with your attitude.

I guess, sometimes bad attention is better than none at all.

Good luck sorting this out.

And when you have figured out why you keep losing your balance and need to place your hand on the table to keep from falling over in your drop shot video, when you have figured out what your legs should do on a short ball and how you would be able to get over the table without losing your balance, let us know. But the footwork in your drop shot....it needs some work.

Bozo's_Circus_1968.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
So, this is how I see it. Aside from all the trash talk about my greatness, I don't like to do them in reality. That is why for the most part I settle with walls and tables. It is not really that fun for the guy against whom I can hit a roller or just feed me while I do drop shots. So, I always tried to avoid these except for one or two service videos.

I thank everyone for issuing me their respective conduct certificate. i hope they get to do something and post it online to see for themselves how they behave when they receive heart warming feedback on daily basis.

Whatever I did may be considered as troll. But, I will come back to each thread someday where I will get them done against somebody with whatever feedback has been given and there would be no way to refute them. It is not about my greatness but just to show that you can hack conventional ways of training provided acquiring the right knowledge.

Confidence is always perceived as arrogance whenever it fails. Honestly, those ones who speak about my playing strength all the time whenever I post a video, are the ones who worry about their levels most. They should work on their insecurities first of all and those who think they own this sport because they have achieved certain playing strength, they deserve my arrogance because you don't.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
No, I am not living in my little world. I have beaten few 2nd division players in Hamburg. They couldn't digest it. That happens when you think you are a pro. If you think I am delusional, then they are lot of silent ones sitting in the heads of many just not expresing them out.

Anyway, my offer stands out. It there are some amateurs who think they are pros in Hamburg who would love to play a low rated player, we can straighten things out for the community sake. i have done it chess beating Candidate Master and an International Master. Would be glad to seal the deal

Dude, don't feel offended, but that really doesn't sound very grounded and some might say it sounds naive. Hopefully in a couple of years you'll understand what others are trying to bring across.
Tabletennis just doesn't work that way. Go to a Club, go outside. Play tabletennis and most important, play competitions, then you might get a slight idea.
Find a Coach you trust and some Training partners you like and then work!
As many others mentioned before:
There are no Shortcuts.
It's not about getting a good shot done once, you should be able to re-do it under the worst circumstances a hundred, a thousand, a zillion times. That repetition will bring security in your shots. AND NOTHING ELSE.
Then you're on the right path.
Same as I already mentioned to Kuka. Although I don't like many of his statements: sometimes even he's right.
Find a club and play one full season in a competitive league. If you win the half of the whole of your matches or more i'll really be surprised.
I don't want so sound loud mouthed, but if you do so and are successful, i'll buy you a blade plus rubbers. Let's say altogether for bout EUR 120,-. No Bulls*it. You don't have to buy me one if you don't succeed. I just want to tickle your motivation. Cause especially the first season is quite hard and not many beginning players win a lot matches... That's what makes me pretty sure I won't have to buy you that, but you can take me on my word, if you surprise me I will.
Self-confidence is one thing, overestimating oneself is something else..
I'm totally serious: if you find a club before the season starts and prove me wrong i'll be very surprised. And that's not cause I want to spoil your mood, but instead face reality.
I've seen so many beginning players that could win a game at Training but wouldn't score more than 4 points per game in competitions.
You would actually be one of the first to prove me wrong... But i really want to be proven wrong.
[Emoji2]

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Although I don't like many of his statements: sometimes even he's right.

I couldn't resist this.

Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day!!!

[emoji2]

Nice post Suga D. I've missed seeing you around lately.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Dude, don't feel offended, but that really doesn't sound very grounded and some might say it sounds naive. Hopefully in a couple of years you'll understand what others are trying to bring across.
Tabletennis just doesn't work that way. Go to a Club, go outside. Play tabletennis and most important, play competitions, then you might get a slight idea.
Find a Coach you trust and some Training partners you like and then work!
As many others mentioned before:
There are no Shortcuts.
It's not about getting a good shot done once, you should be able to re-do it under the worst circumstances a hundred, a thousand, a zillion times. That repetition will bring security in your shots. AND NOTHING ELSE.
Then you're on the right path.
Same as I already mentioned to Kuka. Although I don't like many of his statements: sometimes even he's right.
Find a club and play one full season in a competitive league. If you win the half of the whole of your matches or more i'll really be surprised.
I don't want so sound loud mouthed, but if you do so and are successful, i'll buy you a blade plus rubbers. Let's say altogether for bout EUR 120,-. No Bulls*it. You don't have to buy me one if you don't succeed. I just want to tickle your motivation. Cause especially the first season is quite hard and not many beginning players win a lot matches... That's what makes me pretty sure I won't have to buy you that, but you can take me on my word, if you surprise me I will.
Self-confidence is one thing, overestimating oneself is something else..
I'm totally serious: if you find a club before the season starts and prove me wrong i'll be very surprised. And that's not cause I want to spoil your mood, but instead face reality.
I've seen so many beginning players that could win a game at Training but wouldn't score more than 4 points per game in competitions.
You would actually be one of the first to prove me wrong... But i really want to be proven wrong.
[Emoji2]

I will sweeten the offer with $100.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
ssssssiiiiiiiiiivvaaaaaaa......
ssiiiiiiiivvvaaaaaaa.......
come out come out wherever you are! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!