The Siva Shrug

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
people always do that.
whenever someone says "I'm sorry, I misbehaved, I will not make more comments or videos of myself" then you have a whole bunch of wussies who start making threads with the name of the person, putting him in videos, trying to make him feel uncomfortable, etc.

seems like you were born to provoke/annoy or something lol.

and then you have all the others who instantly go and like the inappropriate message, validating that behavior.

nextlevel, ttfrenzy, bobpuls, archosaurus, sugad, ttmonster.... they are always participating in this in some form.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
people always do that.
whenever someone says "I'm sorry, I misbehaved, I will not make more comments or videos of myself" then you have a whole bunch of wussies who start making threads with the name of the person, putting him in videos, trying to make him feel uncomfortable, etc.

seems like you were born to provoke/annoy or something lol.

and then you have all the others who instantly go and like the inappropriate message, validating that behavior.

nextlevel, ttfrenzy.... they are always participating in this in some form.

awwww ur a sensitive puppy arent you? :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews

nextlevel, ttfrenzy, bobpuls, archosaurus, sugad, ttmonster.... they are always participating in this in some form.

Mimimi...
Beaker.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

:D
Dude, take it like a man.
Do you really want us to quote all of your semi-intelligent posts for you to see who has been annoying and provokin' like a retarded weirdo?

But you're not so wrong about that topic in general. No reason to be picking on someone that's already on the ground.
But it's quite strange that especially YOU start bringing this up.
[Emoji3]

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
This was not intended to be hurtful. Just to bring out the showman side of Siva which is great entertainment!

Reactions: fais
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
This was not intended to be hurtful. Just to bring out the showman side of Siva which is great entertainment!

you can't use other people's image, videos, pictures, messages just any way you want.
this is not zhang jike or ma long who are public figures.
this is regular people you are dealing with who might not enjoy the exposure.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
you can't use other people's image, videos, pictures, messages just any way you want.

If u dont want exposure. dont expose urself, there are always 2 sides in the coin.

simple eh?

p.s. before acting like a stupid judge, let us see siva's reply and then you are allowed to cry all you want. I promise i wont make a meme out of it. Besides If siva is offended I will explain to siva not you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
So let me understand ... "you can't use other people's image, videos, pictures, messages just any way you want." ... "this is regular people you are dealing with who might not enjoy the exposure."

But you can use racial taunts , huh ?

Who are you kidding ? Siva might be a lot of things but he is not you and we all know that ....
... and does not matter how much you try to use him to get back to us , he is not going to give you the chance , lets wait for him , I bet he won't be offended ...