Andro Plasma Women

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I am hearing about this rubber - I am looking for this rubber for my daughter

Where can I get this rubber- I am from India

It has been discontinued. I don´t think many women ever played with a rubber that was "extra forgiving" in case of technical mistakes. All the men were laughing, although some of them also could use more forgiving rubbers ;-)

If you want something similar, if not identical, buy the softest andro Plasma (380) - at the time rumour had it that the "Women" was only a re-labelled 380 anyway.

If you want to go soft, but a little more advanced, you might just want to buy your daughter Rasant Beat or Bluefire M3. They also should be available more widely.

It has been discontinued. I don´t think many women ever played with a rubber that was "extra forgiving" in case of technical mistakes. All the men were laughing, although some of them also could use more forgiving rubbers ;-)

If you want something similar, if not identical, buy the softest andro Plasma (380) - at the time rumour had it that the "Women" was only a re-labelled 380 anyway.

If you want to go soft, but a little more advanced, you might just want to buy your daughter Rasant Beat or Bluefire M3. They also should be available more widely.

Thanks Airoc.

She currently enjoys Rasant Powergrip. I can try Beat.

Nimbus sound was good for her on trial hence thought of taking something soft and light