Back to Forum
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 0 2
    J
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 2 0

Andro Plasma Women

I am hearing about this rubber - I am looking for this rubber for my daughter

Where can I get this rubber- I am from India

This user has no status.

Elite TTD Member 876 1,242
    A
    This user has no status.

Elite TTD Member 1,242 876

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jalasayanan
    I am hearing about this rubber - I am looking for this rubber for my daughter

Where can I get this rubber- I am from India
    It has been discontinued. I don´t think many women ever played with a rubber that was "extra forgiving" in case of technical mistakes. All the men were laughing, although some of them also could use more forgiving rubbers ;-)

If you want something similar, if not identical, buy the softest andro Plasma (380) - at the time rumour had it that the "Women" was only a re-labelled 380 anyway.

If you want to go soft, but a little more advanced, you might just want to buy your daughter Rasant Beat or Bluefire M3. They also should be available more widely.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 0 2
    J
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 2 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Airoc
    It has been discontinued. I don´t think many women ever played with a rubber that was "extra forgiving" in case of technical mistakes. All the men were laughing, although some of them also could use more forgiving rubbers ;-)

If you want something similar, if not identical, buy the softest andro Plasma (380) - at the time rumour had it that the "Women" was only a re-labelled 380 anyway.

If you want to go soft, but a little more advanced, you might just want to buy your daughter Rasant Beat or Bluefire M3. They also should be available more widely.
    Thanks Airoc.

She currently enjoys Rasant Powergrip. I can try Beat.

Nimbus sound was good for her on trial hence thought of taking something soft and light