Tabletennis in Greece

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Hi, 52-year-old player (me) goes to Greece for 3 weeks holiday. Want to practice a bit starting next week. Who knows a club near ARgalasti or Volos. I stay in Horto. Have played 8th-10th league in Germany for 30 years now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Hi, 52-year-old player (me) goes to Greece for 3 weeks holiday. Want to practice a bit starting next week. Who knows a club near ARgalasti or Volos. I stay in Horto. Have played 8th-10th league in Germany for 30 years now.

Hello there, welcome and have a nice vacation. In argalasti there are no clubs as far as I know but there are on Volos.

The first one is called "Apolon Volu" and the other one "Gimnastikos silogos volu" (pronounced Yimnastikos in greek)

The tough thing is that in august almost every greek goes for holidays (which means 95 % of the clubs are closed) but since I know the guys from yimnastikos you should give it a try. Some of them may still be there and can open the club for training as I know they did in the past

Here is their facebook page if you want to message them

https://www.facebook.com/GsBoloutmemaPinnkPonnk/photos

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
thanks a lot, I will try. And I love Tenergy FX 05 2.1!!! It will be stunning hot in the hall but never mind.

Hi, I’m new here and all so i aim searching for table tennis possibilities in Greece but on Crete island. I’m a frayed that they aren’t clubs on the island, only some possibilities in hotels I suppose.
For the future we will staying for longer times on the South East side from the island.
Please can somebody help me with more information about table tennis facilities on the island.
Many thanks in advance.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk