Table tennis in Irvine Orange Country CA USA

This user has no status.
Hi Ping Pong Friends,

In October the table tennis season in the Netherlands has a short (2 weeks) break. During this break I am flying off to Irvine, Orange County CA, in the USA. To keep up with the game, I would like to play some ping pong. Does anyone of you come from Orange County or is familiar with the local clubs around Irvine. According to the current planning I would be there from 14-Oct till 22-Oct. I am not looking for intensive training, just to play some practice matches and have some fun (it is my holiday :D), or maybe even a tournament. My Dutch rating is 1668 (not sure how it translates to USA ratings).

Thanks in advance,
Cheers Joost

cool, butterfly usa just open one brand new facility OCTTA in Fountain VAlley, its right on the freeway 405. When u r here , let me know i'll show u around and train together :) i'm there from 730pm until it closed which is around 1030pm or more :) oh about 20 tables :)

Reactions: Suga D and rhonis
This user has no status.
Hi TT4 Life,
I just checked the facebook site (thanks Ilia minkin), and it really looks nice. Pretty big, little crowded but for sure fun. Which days is it open? I will definitely let you know when I am there to train together! Your club looks way more fanatic than my home club. Lets put it like this, we rely on our natural given talent for the level of play ;). Already looking forward to flying over to the US!!!!

Reactions: Suga D
they open every day from 9am to 10pm but i'm always the last one to leave around 1030 or whenever they close lolz. i'm there mon-friday from 730pm until it closed. Saturday from 4 to 8pm , and sunday 10am to 3pm :) let me know i'll meet u up and show u around. Good foods are walking distance lolz .