Ask ITTF Markerting Director a question on the TTD podcast about TTX!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi everyone.

We hope your all enjoying the Rio Olympics! One of our next guests on the TableTennisDaily Podcast is ITTF Marketing Director Steve Dainton.

Steve Dainton has had the role as the ITTF Markting director for the last 8 years helping grow and promote table tennis world wide. Steve has had an important role on developing the new revoution of table tennis known as TTX! What is TTX? Find out here.

We will talk to Steve about TTX and find his perspectives on table tennis and what the ITTF needs to do to help the sport grow.

Steve's Linked In bio:

I am passionate about Sports Marketing and in particular developing the market of Table Tennis Worldwide. While the Asia Pacific is our top Market I also take a keen interest to ensure the table tennis economy in other markets also grows and develops. My focus is on finding key partnerships for the International Table Tennis events and developing them to guarantee the sport and our partners both have mutual benefit.

If you have any questions you'd like answered write them below and we'll pick as many as we can to ask him.

stevedaintonpodcast.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
How is this going to do anything to help the popularity of Table Tennis?

I see a lot of guys play who are making up their own rules and having fun. The serving rules serve a purpose. Wouldn't the rule in TTX where the rule is that there are no rules except that the ball bounce on each side, enable people to be confused about the serving rules in table tennis.